Member S2000 Classifieds and For Sale Items for sale by Members. PAID MEMBERSHIP REQUIRED to post classified ads with a paid membership.
Mark this thread as Sold

Fs: Parting Out Speedcraft Turbo Kit...

Old 08-15-2004, 08:28 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Wesmaster,Aug 15 2004, 10:23 PM

Very immature.
Very dickheaded. Just because your life took a big downhill doesn't mean you start taking it out on everyone else. You've been a jerk from the very first PM. You need to quit that or you wont be doing to well in the future.

I'm 19..what the heck do you expect? Want me to take my time and write out professionally for you? I dont want to make the effort.

[QUOTE]As I already explained via PM...Yes, you accidently received half (UR) and half (Speedcraft).
Old 08-15-2004, 08:47 PM

Do i miss anything or did Wes post that he send the money back ???

Sometimes I ask my self what people expect from "used engine parts"
Old 08-15-2004, 08:58 PM

I expect what was agreed upon. Obviously you didnt read anything but that one line.

He basically told me the pieces were in perfect condition..which it wasn't...not even close. Second, he didnt send anything right. Used engine parts doesn't mean that you dont get the stuff you pay for. I expected some minor damage to it but not for 75% of the kit to be wrong. This is definately NOT the first thing I've bought or sold. I've done at least 10-15 transactions here on s2ki and almost none of them had any problems.
Old 08-15-2004, 09:05 PM

Originally Posted by kane.s2k,Aug 15 2004, 08:58 PM
I expect what was agreed upon. Obviously you didnt read anything but that one line.

He basically told me the pieces were in perfect condition..which it wasn't...not even close. Second, he didnt send anything right. Used engine parts doesn't mean that you dont get the stuff you pay for. I expected some minor damage to it but not for 75% of the kit to be wrong. This is definately NOT the first thing I've bought or sold. I've done at least 10-15 transactions here on s2ki and almost none of them had any problems.
You are right ... you did not receive what you expected and I agree thats odd.. but Wes offered you the money back (including shipping cost)

I think thats right and fair ! No reason to push this anymore

Have a nice day
Old 08-15-2004, 09:14 PM

I was just making sure that the truth was told after his reply since there was a lot of inconsistancies with what he wrote and what I have in PM's. As well as letting any future buyer know what's wrong with the item since I've seen it now.

The thing that bugs me the most after I carefully looked at it was that he used the silicone you use inside your home to seal up the threads. On a high temp and high pressure area instead of teflon paste. It's pretty common knowledge between all shops on what is to be used and what isn't.

Since the UR oil filter adapter should be new...since I guess he never used it and was always in the garage...that'd be a safe buy. I dont know how the engine block main oil bolt is...but that piece is very tough so it should be in good shape. I also wonder if the cap that screws on top of the block adapter has the hex rounded off since I was informed that the mechanic shop doesn't have the right socket to take it off. Interesting how a mechanic shop doesn't have the metric socket to remove it.
Old 08-15-2004, 09:30 PM

Originally Posted by kane.s2k,Aug 16 2004, 12:14 AM
Interesting how a mechanic shop doesn't have the metric socket to remove it.
what if the shop normally does domestics?
Old 08-16-2004, 05:35 AM

I guess you get to return the stuff, get your money back, and go your separate ways. I feel really bad that things went sour with a couple of good guys here.

Many of us can vouch for each one of these guys, but sometimes things just don't go as planned and it goes sour. Roll the transaction back and just go on. Sorry to both you guys.

T

p.s. gettin a socket to fit that huge bolt sucked for our install
Old 08-16-2004, 07:41 PM

wes sent you a pm, waiting for your response!
Old 08-19-2004, 08:42 AM

Some pics of items still available: