Member S2000 Classifieds and For Sale Items for sale by Members. PAID MEMBERSHIP REQUIRED to post classified ads with a paid membership.
Mark this thread as Sold

FS Sony MiniDisc Changer + Player/ Recorder + ton of EXTRAS!

Old 06-15-2004, 12:13 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS Sony MiniDisc Changer + Player/ Recorder + ton of EXTRAS!

For sale is a used Sony MDX-66XLP 6 Disc Changer with all cables and manuals. If you have a Sony head unit with Unilink, this will plug right into it and your off. No power wires needed! This changer plays Long Playing (LP) mode MD's. LP MD's can hold 3 full 80 minute cd's on them with CD quality! So this canger can actually hold 18 full length CD's. Has some scratches on the case, but in excellent condition operationally. Fits great in a S2000!!!!

Also included is my MZ-N505 Player / Recoder with all manuals, cables, software (has netlink for high speed transfer from your computer). This walkman size player recorder will connect to your home computer to allow you to transfer MP3's or just copy your own cd's to MD. This is a very smalll unit (smaller then a box of cigarettes) and is great for listening to music at the beach, gym, or where ever. The MD's you create can be played in the above changer.

Here's the best stuff. I will inlcude all my 80 minute MD's (around 25 or so) and two 24 disc case logic cases. I will just leave all the music that I have on the MD's and let you trash what you want. You will be buying a complete music system that fits great in an S2000. I have owned two and the changer can be installed in the compartment below the rear air dam or easily installed in the trunk. I can assist with wiring help (where to run wires) if needed. Installation is realitivily simple and would take just a hour or two.

Email me if you want a list of stuff and pictures.

$400 firm. Paypal preferred, will consider escrow if buyer wants.
Old 06-17-2004, 09:25 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thinking of also selling my head unit w/ XM reciever with this so it would be a complete unit. Email me if interested.

Joel