Member S2000 Classifieds and For Sale Items for sale by Members. PAID MEMBERSHIP REQUIRED to post classified ads with a paid membership.
Mark this thread as Sold

FS: Stock front calipers with pads.

Old 05-27-2003, 06:54 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default FS: Stock front calipers with pads.

I had to buy a full set of calipers for my S2000 in order to get just the rears, so I have a set of front calipers for sale that I don't need which came from an S which had only covered 961 miles YES that is less than 1k miles, perfect for dabbing a bit of paint on
I paid
Old 05-27-2003, 03:09 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Andrew,

Where do you get the AP brake kit? and how much did you pay for them?

Free bump!
Old 05-28-2003, 12:30 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hi Hunghid, the AP kit on my car is a custom set up which was fabricated in Japan.
I went to the AP factory about 2 months ago to meet with the technical directors for them to take all the measurments from my car to make an official AP Racing kit, thats some set up they've got there!.
When I went there I was told that they would give me an official kit for my trouble and for letting them use my car, but they took all the pic's and measurments they needed and I've been told that I'm now not getting anything from themalthough after telling them what I thought of them they said they would ask the MD and it would be at his discression if they gave me anything at all, dont hold out much hope there then!!

So my opinions of AP Racing are very low at the minute but saying that they do make very good brake kits
I have another set of AP calipers with x2 brembo 330mm x 30mm discs and brackets that would fit the S, but my mate said he wanted them for his Supra !!! not sure if he still wants them as he's not fitted them yet and he's not paid my anything yet

this is the whole reason for me having to buy some stock calipers as I had AP 4 pots with 330mm discs alround, it stopped like it had hit a brick wall but it liked going sideways alot
Andy

p.s. thanks for the bump