Member S2000 Classifieds and For Sale Items for sale by Members. PAID MEMBERSHIP REQUIRED to post classified ads with a paid membership.
Mark this thread as Sold

Lug Nuts - OEM style, ball seat, colored - $18.

Old 09-27-2011, 01:44 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Lug Nuts - OEM style, ball seat, colored - $18.

TITLE SHOULD READ A PRICE OF: $14 - $17. I am selling these cheaper than $18. I originally priced them at $18, but I've lowered the price.

Means of Contact: Call or text: 714-390-9387, e-mail : crxsti@gmail.com

Description: 20pc set of ball seat radius Honda OEM style lug nuts. These will work with OEM Honda wheels. Thread pitch is 12x1.5mm. These are perfect for sprucing up stock S2000 wheels. You don't want to use aftermarket conical lug nuts such as Muteki, Work, Rays, Gorilla, etc. with OEM wheels, since they won't hold the wheel onto the hub properly. You want to use ball seat lug nuts such as these with OEM Honda wheels. I picked up a deal on these lug nuts a while back, and I have a few sets leftover, and I'm just looking to sell them for pretty much what I paid for them. I need the space back in my storage unit. I found the same lug nuts price at $25 - $35 per set on EBAY.

Price: $14 cash picked up per set of 20 picked up (green or blue), $15 for a set of red, $17 for a set of black. I will ship USPS Priority for $5.25 per set (add $2 for insurance and $3 for signature delivery if you want it). If you want to use Paypal, the price is $4 extra (in addition to shipping charges and the required $3 for signature delivery, as Paypal mandates sellers use signature required delivery on all shipments). I prefer you send me a check in the mail rather than use Paypal, or you can also send me a bank transfer (I use BofA). Shipping outside of the USA is additional, and I do not accept international Paypal or bank wires.

*I'll also sell the lug nuts individually at $1.00 / ea if you need extras.

This is a straight-forward for sale post. Contact me asap if you want some of these lug nuts. Tell me when you want to meet or how you will send payment, and I will get you your lug nuts FAST. I ask please: No low-balling, no asking me to meet you half way out of town, no complaining about my Paypal price. I will be courteous with everyone who contacts me, and I will ship out extremely quickly.

Old 09-27-2011, 01:47 PM

I have about 10 sets of green, 10 sets of blue, 5 sets of red and 4 sets of black. I don't sell these lug nuts on a regular basis, I'm not making a profit, and once they are gone, they are gone - I won't be able to get any more.
Old 09-28-2011, 09:20 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'll take a set of black, please.
Old 09-28-2011, 12:26 PM

Interested in a set of red pm me when possible
Old 09-28-2011, 12:42 PM

Pm'ed everyone back.

I'm receiving requests for shipping prices. Everything is clearly stated in my first post. No hidden charges, so all you have to do is just add up the totals. =) This is easy and straight forward.
Old 09-30-2011, 11:18 AM

Originally Posted by DRFlickner
Pm'ed everyone back.

I'm receiving requests for shipping prices. Everything is clearly stated in my first post. No hidden charges, so all you have to do is just add up the totals. =) This is easy and straight forward.

PMs sent and orders shipped.
Old 09-30-2011, 11:42 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Texted
Old 09-30-2011, 10:47 PM

texted as well, ^ dude, we got to stop buyin the same shit haha
Old 10-02-2011, 07:00 PM
G

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You have PM.
Old 10-03-2011, 09:19 AM

I PM'ed, texted and e-mailed everyone back.

I thought I stated the shipping charges pretty clearly in the original post, but just to clarify (because some people are asking me why I am charging more):

I am offering you a discount if you do not pay with Pay pal. If you use Pay pal, I have to use signature confirmation on your package, and I have to cover Pay pal fees, so the cost will be higher.

I'm not charging more for Paypal. I'm just offering you a discount or the option to remove certain shipping services if you pay with a method other than Paypal.

Quick Reply: Lug Nuts - OEM style, ball seat, colored - $18.