Member S2000 Classifieds and For Sale Items for sale by Members. PAID MEMBERSHIP REQUIRED to post classified ads with a paid membership.
Mark this thread as Sold

sale pending - hardtop

Old 10-18-2012, 07:38 AM

Received 3,387 Likes on 2,458 Posts
Default sale pending - hardtop

sale pending, I will know for sure Friday October 19th and will revise the post if sold

I will preface this post by stating that I am unable to ship my hardtop. I am in Ontario, Canada, but I am only located about 2 hours from the Detroit and Buffalo borders, and one hour from Port Huron Michigan. If there are any U.S. members that want to make the drive from the NY,Michigan ,Ohio, Pennsylvania area it isn't too far of a drive.

I have an opportunity to get an aftermarket hardtop that has been teasing me for a while, so I will put my oem Honda Hardtop up for sale.

It has been painted sebring silver, it was originally berlina black. It has all new oem window seals for driver and passenger sides that I installed last year, and it will come with all hardware. The rear window is tinted with a heat reducing dark tint. The paint condition is excellent. The colour match is pretty good but it is hard to match the factory finish 100% due to the flake and the fact that the car's finish will fade. There are no rattles as it is installed on my car, and I drove through a huge rainstorm last weekend with zero leaks.

There are some pin holes in the interior headliner. Pic of pin holes is below, it is hard to see but they are beside driver latch and above sunvisor and some behind the passenger seat rear area. There are maybe 10 holes in total but not very noticeable when you are in the car due to colour and darker interior, it was caused by my painter resting the top on a support that had some sharp points on it. No tears.

Price is $ 3,000 US obo, no trades and no shipping. Lowball offers will be deleted without reply. Located 2 hours from Detroit and Buffalo borders. I will help with installation and adjustment if needed , FOB London, On. I've sold dozens of parts on the forums and I've never had a single complaint on any part I've sold.

Pics below

Thanks for reading, PM me with interest or questions.

Joey