Member S2000 Classifieds and For Sale Items for sale by Members. PAID MEMBERSHIP REQUIRED to post classified ads with a paid membership.
Mark this thread as Sold

SOLD SOLD SOLD FL FS: Ohlins DFV

Old 12-07-2015, 09:18 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SOLD SOLD SOLD FL FS: Ohlins DFV

First Name: Phillip
Price: $2200

For sale are my Ohlin DFV's. I purchased them about a year ago from URGE, and they have never been tracked or auto crossed. I had every intention to, just never got around to it, so I have only driven on them around town, and to the store.

They come in the original packaging, with instructions, wrenches and stickers.

These by far, are my favorite suspension set up that I have owned on any car. More comfortable and responsive than stock. I can also attest that they are far and away better than the base Bilsteins.
Old 12-07-2015, 09:54 AM

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

Some questions:

1) Any photos?
2) Mileage?
3) Adjustment mechanisms still function 100%?
4) Anything you disliked about them?
Old 12-07-2015, 01:34 PM

Originally Posted by VilleS2K
Some questions:

1) Any photos?
2) Mileage?
3) Adjustment mechanisms still function 100%?
4) Anything you disliked about them?
- I should have some photos posted after tomorrow. My last final is tomorrow.
- I don't know the exact mileage, but I would estimate around 4,000 - 6,000 miles......probably less. Like I said in the top, I drove to school, and the grocery store mostly.
- There is nothing wrong with them, and they function great. Adjustment knobs work fine, and the height adjustment does as well. I'm going to be selling my car, so that is the reason for the sale.
- There is absolutely nothing to dislike about these coils. They do everything that is advertised and said about them to a T, and I actually couldn't believe how well they preformed when I got them. The Ohlins will make you wonder why Honda didn't put something like this on the S2000 to begin with, because I don't really enjoy driving my car with stock suspension anymore. The only thing I can't comment on is how they track, but there are plenty of people who have, and from what I've read, they do exceptionally well.

Please ask away. I wasn't really sure what to put in the original post, so this helps me know what to edit in.
Old 12-07-2015, 02:58 PM

Originally Posted by lapulapu009
- I should have some photos posted after tomorrow. My last final is tomorrow. - I don't know the exact mileage, but I would estimate around 4,000 - 6,000 miles......probably less. Like I said in the top, I drove to school, and the grocery store mostly. - There is nothing wrong with them, and they function great. Adjustment knobs work fine, and the height adjustment does as well. I'm going to be selling my car, so that is the reason for the sale. - There is absolutely nothing to dislike about these coils. They do everything that is advertised and said about them to a T, and I actually couldn't believe how well they preformed when I got them. The Ohlins will make you wonder why Honda didn't put something like this on the S2000 to begin with, because I don't really enjoy driving my car with stock suspension anymore. The only thing I can't comment on is how they track, but there are plenty of people who have, and from what I've read, they do exceptionally well. Please ask away. I wasn't really sure what to put in the original post, so this helps me know what to edit in.
Thanks for the thorough info. I think that'll help all of us prospective buyers.
Old 12-12-2015, 11:23 AM

Sold to me. Great seller! Thanks!
Old 12-28-2015, 06:26 PM

Originally Posted by VilleS2K
Sold to me. Great seller! Thanks!
Thanks Villie, I hope you are enjoying them.