Member S2000 Classifieds and For Sale Items for sale by Members. PAID MEMBERSHIP REQUIRED to post classified ads with a paid membership.
Mark this thread as Sold

used carbon fiber splitter undertray

Old 02-08-2012, 05:30 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default used carbon fiber splitter undertray

Means of Contact: PM
Description:used carbon fiber splitter+undertray
Price: $300
hello everyone, I am selling my "used" carbon fiber splitter+undertray.
this is a prototype i had made and since then I have made others, so I don't need it anymore.
about the part: it is made by vacuum infusion with 1/4" foam core and 2 layers of 4X4 10oz twill carbon fiber and 4 layers of 10oz glass using EPOXY resin. both sides are shiny however the weave on the bottom is not perfect. I had it mounted to the chassis as seen in the picture. I will include all the hardware as well but you can bolt it to your bumper or make your own bracket. the way I had it installed was strong enough to stand on the front edge (however, i weight 140ish so do not try it at homeyou only need to make couple of small holes in your oem undertray (again seen in pic) the only thing you need is some rubber trim seal to cover the front edge. FYI,there are currently 7 holes on the splitter (that are used if you install it how you see in the picture)if you decide to make your own bracket.
it extends 3" in the front and it is about 1 and 1/2" wider on each side on a ap2 bumper. I can cut it shorter if you like before shipping. If you are local you can come check it out in person before buying and I can also help you install it. if you need more pictures just pm me.
Thank you
Bryan
Attached Thumbnails used carbon fiber splitter undertray-3.jpg   used carbon fiber splitter undertray-4.jpg   used carbon fiber splitter undertray-5.jpg   used carbon fiber splitter undertray-6.jpg   used carbon fiber splitter undertray-7.jpg  

used carbon fiber splitter undertray-1.jpg   used carbon fiber splitter undertray-2.jpg  
Old 02-09-2012, 11:49 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Btw the splitter only weighs 7lb unlike some aftermarket ones at this price that are twice heavier. If you don't like the shape I can also cut it to your desired spec