Member S2000 Classifieds and For Sale Items for sale by Members. PAID MEMBERSHIP REQUIRED to post classified ads with a paid membership.
Mark this thread as Sold

WTT: Full-Race Stage 3 Turbo Kit for IP

Old 07-21-2008, 11:16 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTT: Full-Race Stage 3 Turbo Kit for IP

What is included in the kit:

USED KIT!!!! ( Less than 1000 miles on the kit, was purchased from 2QYK4U aka Justin who can vouch for the kit, and was inpected by my old head mechanic )

GARRETT GT3567R TURBO (Full-Race Spec Turbo) with all lines
FULL-RACE MANIFOLD (It had some old coating on it, which I did my best to get off)
FULL-RACE DOWNPIPE (3" Downpipe, V-Banded Center, the Hot Side is NOT V-Banded)
FULL-RACE DUMP TUBE (Atmospheric )
CUSTOM 3" INTAKE (Powder Coated Black with K&N Filter )
WALBRO 255LPH FUEL PUMP (I can include it with or without fuel pump, depending on if yours is coming with one or not)
TiAL 44MM WASTEGATE (V-Banded for Dump Tube and V-Band for the Manifold)
IP 600HP INTERCOOLER (Black)
IP BLOW OFF VALVE (Black)
CUSTOM 2.5" HOT PIPE/3" COLD PIPE (Powder Coated Black with Blue Couplers)
Full-Race Oil Filter Relocation Kit (I will probably end up keeping this item if I get a IP kit)
All Clamps and Couples are included...

You would need to:

-Relocate the fuse box and I would recommend relocating the battery and EPM as well.
-One of the lines needs to be bent to accommadate the manifold as well
-Engine management (I would recommend either K-Pro or EMS)
-Injectors (which I can include if your trading your kit with injectors) I would recommend 1000cc or higher (I was going to run 1200cc)
-I also have a AEM Injector Driver Box, which I'm debating on running (which if I end up installing this kit, I will)

The Reason: I had an arrangement to have this kit installed, as it's not just a "bolt-on" kit. But things fell through, and I want my car up and running, but I don't think I would be very happy if I''m going to be out of a car for much longer. There are a few things that need to be done, as I listed above, the kit is NOT perfect. Here are some of the imperfections:

1. The Turbo: The compressor side is fully polished, and there are a few scratches. Rest assured, it is all cosmetic and does NOT affect performance. I'm just trying to list out every little detail.
2. The Manifold: The manifold still has some of the old black coating on there, and there are scratch marks from trying to get it off. I had the manifold bead blasted, but there is still some on there. I would recommend for someone to get it coated by Jet-Hot or another performance coater. The previous owner of the kit had a EGT port drilled into the manifold, which can be capped off if your not going to run a EGT gauge. There is also a brace welded onto the Wastegate flange. It looks decent and it's probably better to leave it than to take it off.
3. Oil Filter Relocation Kit: Like I said, I would probably end up keeping this, but if someone ends up taking it, I want them to know everything about this kit. So on 1 part of the lines, there is a little bit of the steel braid sticking out, it's more annoying just trying to pick it up and forgetting it's there, but again it's minor.
4. Tial 44mm Wastegate: It's perfect, nothing wrong with it. Same with the dump tube, I wanted to run a recirculating one, so I was going to get rid of it, but it's really up to the buyer/trader on what they want to do.
5. Intercooler & Piping: All the piping is in great condition, it's all black, 2.5" hot side, 3" cold side for a faster spool but still flows a good amount of air. Nothing wrong here.
6. If trading injectors and injector driver box: I have BRAND NEW Delphi 120lb (1200cc) injector and a AEM Injector Driver (which I bought to run with my AEM EMS 1052) Nothing wrong here since it's all brand new.

I'm looking for a IP kit, with low miles, running either a GT30/35R, I would like to get cash on top for this kit, since it's a more performance oriented kit. Like I said before, I had an arrangement for this kit to be installed by the place I was working at, since I have back problems, I cant do it by myself. and this kit requires work to be done beyond what most other kits require. I would like a IP kit so I don't have to tuck all of the wiring, as it's become a headache for me. Like I said, I would LOVE to run this kit, but not having my car, I was so frustrated, I posted my car for sale. I just want to have some decent power and the abilty to drive my car again. I was supposed to have my car back after 2 weeks, and it's been torn apart for a month, and I just HATE seeing my car the way it is.

I'm looking for a Inline Pro Turbo Kit + Cash, or possibly a Greddy Turbo Kit + Cash. I would like to do this quickly, unless I can find a stop nearby that can install this kit in a reasonable amount of time. This kit made 525hp on Church's Dynapak @ 7200 RPM on a AP2 on a completely stock motor @ 12 psi. I was planning on running 17 psi which after tuning, I was expecting at LEAST 520 WHP with a 2mm headgasket. Please let me know if you are interested. You can contact me by email at: BenHuey@VZW.BLACKBERRY.Net

I will have pictures of everything no later than this week. I can ship, but would prefer someone somewhat local. I can meet someone 1/2 way to trade as well. Thank you very much S2Ki.

***If I don't find a person to trade or a shop that can install everything by Aug. 11th, I will be posting this kit up for sale. Thank you.***

I'm getting pretty desperate at this point, and I really want to go boost. I'll also trade for a Comptech or Vortech Supercharger with aftercooler + cash for my kit. Price for the ENTIRE KIT ( Injectors, Injector Driver, Ect.) will be $4000 (this kit goes for $6K plus from full-race) The only thing you would need is an AEM EMS. Thanks.
Old 07-22-2008, 04:43 AM

bump for a very nice kit, but it is a bolt on kit
Old 07-22-2008, 02:05 PM

Bump, I put up a price, and I'm also willing to trade for a supercharger. Thanks.
Old 07-23-2008, 12:38 PM

Damn only if I had my kit sold right now. I would be all over this. Would you be interested in a speedforceracing.com turbo kit. Requires no modifications. The only thing I had to do to make the kit fit was to shave a few mm's of the motor mount becasue the turbo was hitting it.
Old 08-24-2008, 10:57 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by A51_AP1,Jul 22 2008, 02:16 AM
What is included in the kit:

USED KIT!!!! ( Less than 1000 miles on the kit, was purchased from 2QYK4U aka Justin who can vouch for the kit, and was inpected by my old head mechanic )

GARRETT GT3567R TURBO (Full-Race Spec Turbo) with all lines
FULL-RACE MANIFOLD (It had some old coating on it, which I did my best to get off)
FULL-RACE DOWNPIPE (3" Downpipe, V-Banded Center, the Hot Side is NOT V-Banded)
FULL-RACE DUMP TUBE (Atmospheric )
CUSTOM 3" INTAKE (Powder Coated Black with K&N Filter )
WALBRO 255LPH FUEL PUMP (I can include it with or without fuel pump, depending on if yours is coming with one or not)
TiAL 44MM WASTEGATE (V-Banded for Dump Tube and V-Band for the Manifold)
IP 600HP INTERCOOLER (Black)
IP BLOW OFF VALVE (Black)
CUSTOM 2.5" HOT PIPE/3" COLD PIPE (Powder Coated Black with Blue Couplers)
Full-Race Oil Filter Relocation Kit (I will probably end up keeping this item if I get a IP kit)
All Clamps and Couples are included...

You would need to:

-Relocate the fuse box and I would recommend relocating the battery and EPM as well.
-One of the lines needs to be bent to accommadate the manifold as well
-Engine management (I would recommend either K-Pro or EMS)
-Injectors (which I can include if your trading your kit with injectors) I would recommend 1000cc or higher (I was going to run 1200cc)
-I also have a AEM Injector Driver Box, which I'm debating on running (which if I end up installing this kit, I will)

The Reason: I had an arrangement to have this kit installed, as it's not just a "bolt-on" kit. But things fell through, and I want my car up and running, but I don't think I would be very happy if I''m going to be out of a car for much longer. There are a few things that need to be done, as I listed above, the kit is NOT perfect. Here are some of the imperfections:

1. The Turbo: The compressor side is fully polished, and there are a few scratches. Rest assured, it is all cosmetic and does NOT affect performance. I'm just trying to list out every little detail.
2. The Manifold: The manifold still has some of the old black coating on there, and there are scratch marks from trying to get it off. I had the manifold bead blasted, but there is still some on there. I would recommend for someone to get it coated by Jet-Hot or another performance coater. The previous owner of the kit had a EGT port drilled into the manifold, which can be capped off if your not going to run a EGT gauge. There is also a brace welded onto the Wastegate flange. It looks decent and it's probably better to leave it than to take it off.
3. Oil Filter Relocation Kit: Like I said, I would probably end up keeping this, but if someone ends up taking it, I want them to know everything about this kit. So on 1 part of the lines, there is a little bit of the steel braid sticking out, it's more annoying just trying to pick it up and forgetting it's there, but again it's minor.
4. Tial 44mm Wastegate: It's perfect, nothing wrong with it. Same with the dump tube, I wanted to run a recirculating one, so I was going to get rid of it, but it's really up to the buyer/trader on what they want to do.
5. Intercooler & Piping: All the piping is in great condition, it's all black, 2.5" hot side, 3" cold side for a faster spool but still flows a good amount of air. Nothing wrong here.
6. If trading injectors and injector driver box: I have BRAND NEW Delphi 120lb (1200cc) injector and a AEM Injector Driver (which I bought to run with my AEM EMS 1052) Nothing wrong here since it's all brand new.

I'm looking for a IP kit, with low miles, running either a GT30/35R, I would like to get cash on top for this kit, since it's a more performance oriented kit. Like I said before, I had an arrangement for this kit to be installed by the place I was working at, since I have back problems, I cant do it by myself. and this kit requires work to be done beyond what most other kits require. I would like a IP kit so I don't have to tuck all of the wiring, as it's become a headache for me. Like I said, I would LOVE to run this kit, but not having my car, I was so frustrated, I posted my car for sale. I just want to have some decent power and the abilty to drive my car again. I was supposed to have my car back after 2 weeks, and it's been torn apart for a month, and I just HATE seeing my car the way it is.

I'm looking for a Inline Pro Turbo Kit + Cash, or possibly a Greddy Turbo Kit + Cash. I would like to do this quickly, unless I can find a stop nearby that can install this kit in a reasonable amount of time. This kit made 525hp on Church's Dynapak @ 7200 RPM on a AP2 on a completely stock motor @ 12 psi. I was planning on running 17 psi which after tuning, I was expecting at LEAST 520 WHP with a 2mm headgasket. Please let me know if you are interested. You can contact me by email at: BenHuey@VZW.BLACKBERRY.Net

I will have pictures of everything no later than this week. I can ship, but would prefer someone somewhat local. I can meet someone 1/2 way to trade as well. Thank you very much S2Ki.

***If I don't find a person to trade or a shop that can install everything by Aug. 11th, I will be posting this kit up for sale. Thank you.***

I'm getting pretty desperate at this point, and I really want to go boost. I'll also trade for a Comptech or Vortech Supercharger with aftercooler + cash for my kit. Price for the ENTIRE KIT ( Injectors, Injector Driver, Ect.) will be $4000 (this kit goes for $6K plus from full-race) The only thing you would need is an AEM EMS. Thanks.
what ever happened with this kit? Still FS?
Old 08-25-2008, 10:34 AM

yeah! is it still for sale or what ?
Old 08-25-2008, 05:21 PM

I'm gonna just keep it. Sorry, I'll lock it now. If I don't get it in within the next few weeks, I'll end up selling this kit and staying N/A and going crazy on suspension. Thanks.