50.00%
Myspace lol
6.25%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

2017 track junkie thread

Old 02-05-2017, 03:34 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by metros
Well hell, if most everyone is shifting over to facespace somebody send me an invite to a group!
we got a group on facebook, but no reason to kill s2ki since the poll is even. All 6 votes lol. Search 2017 track junkies or PM me.
Old 02-06-2017, 11:41 AM

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by 03threefiftyz
So since thread is here and sort of alive....

Anyone going to the PDX Summit Main in early March? Hoping I can record more than 7 laps in a weekend. Lots of upgrades over the winter....hoping to dip into the 15's if weather permits.
Artin and I end up at Summit events often; not sure if we will be driving or not around then (cars are still in the works), but we may come out to watch. I seem to be a good luck charm for people getting their best times if I ride with them! Lol.
Old 02-07-2017, 02:50 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Two-of-Swords
Artin and I end up at Summit events often; not sure if we will be driving or not around then (cars are still in the works), but we may come out to watch. I seem to be a good luck charm for people getting their best times if I ride with them! Lol.
No pass seat in the tin car of a 350z. Sorry haha.
Old 02-10-2017, 12:49 PM

Received 95 Likes on 73 Posts

Hope to see some of yall @ the NASA event in March. Anyone doing THSCC at the end of Feb?
Old 03-23-2017, 12:40 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

HI guys, have not been around much. Had a huge tuning issue. Long story I do not even feel like posting, to painful. But the good news is everything is sorted out and car is running great, 423 HP. Never been to FB, someone shoot me an invite or something. Looking for an event to go to.

Since status updates is gone I feel like I have no reason to come here anymore.
Old 03-24-2017, 05:35 AM

Received 177 Likes on 125 Posts

Originally Posted by DaGou
HI guys, have not been around much. Had a huge tuning issue. Long story I do not even feel like posting, to painful. But the good news is everything is sorted out and car is running great, 423 HP. Never been to FB, someone shoot me an invite or something. Looking for an event to go to.
Since status updates is gone I feel like I have no reason to come here anymore.
Sorry to hear Wally. Good to hear you got it all sorted out though. If you're looking for a HANS btw, I've found that a great place to get them is from the UK. I remember you were bitching about how expensive they were. They're a lot cheaper for whatever reason (probably licensing/business agreements over here). Ya the new s2ki really blows, which is why I find myself splitting time between facebook and s2ki these days. I will probably be doing the 2 day event at Shenandoah in May by Trackdaze.