Mid-Atlantic S2000 Owners Members from Maryland, DC and Virginia

C45P312 WHERE IS MY TRACKING NUMBER!

Old 09-12-2005, 07:35 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default C45P312 WHERE IS MY TRACKING NUMBER!

Ok Carlo, it's almost 11:30 your time right now, plenty of time to be home and send me a quick email for my tracking number.

It has been over two weeks since I sent you my money for the rims I bought from you. I asked for you to send me a tracking number as soon as you sent the rims off, but I still haven't receieved one. Now in your first email saying that you sent the rims off you said you sent them by USPS. You said that the package was not accepted at work, well I talked to the receptionist at work and she said nothing came by. Now she could have been lying to me, but you have not provided any proof that you have actually sent the rims off. My patience is over, I've called you on the phone number you have listed in your gmail account you don't answer. Your away messages change frequently on your aim, so obviosly you're online, second you are on S2ki right now. I want an explanation now, or my money back.

Raymond

I will post pictures of his emails to show the discrepency of the way he shipped the items.
Old 09-12-2005, 07:40 PM

i'm guessing he's from the mid-a area?

hope it works out bro. i hate to see this stuff
Old 09-12-2005, 07:43 PM

yes he is he posts here regularly
Old 09-12-2005, 07:45 PM

I think i'm being very fair in this situation, I have been patient and trusted you, I don't expect the rims to magically show up right now, all I want is a tracking number for proof that you actually sent them.

edit: I was even nice enough to blot out your last name and your phone number, please show me the same courtesy and provide a tracking number.
Old 09-12-2005, 07:52 PM

And now carlo you're magically offline again why are you hiding?
Old 09-12-2005, 08:05 PM

Alright, you've posted 4 times in the last 30 minutes. I understand your frustration but one post and give him time to answer this thread is good enough. Carlos is a good standing member in Mid-A, and I'm sure he has a reasonable answer to your thread. but asking him to reply within 4 posts is kind of ridiculous. I'm not defending him because I do not know the whole situation, however, I think that it would be fair if you would give him time to answer THIS thread since you just started it 30 minutes ago.
Old 09-12-2005, 08:12 PM

Agreed 4theheck, of it I'm just really frusterated right now, he said he would have the number for me by tonight, it's been over 2 weeks i've waited for the number, I think that's plenty of time that he has already been given, now I will stop pestering him on this thread for tonight.
Old 09-12-2005, 08:47 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 4theheckof_it,Sep 12 2005, 08:05 PM
Alright, you've posted 4 times in the last 30 minutes. I understand your frustration but one post and give him time to answer this thread is good enough. Carlos is a good standing member in Mid-A, and I'm sure he has a reasonable answer to your thread. but asking him to reply within 4 posts is kind of ridiculous. I'm not defending him because I do not know the whole situation, however, I think that it would be fair if you would give him time to answer THIS thread since you just started it 30 minutes ago.

By the way, lovely gal if you don't mind me saying
Old 09-12-2005, 08:56 PM

i'm sure after sending a certain amount of money through the internet, without respsonse from someone that is normally available would get this frustrating.

4 post aint that bad, i'm sure you'll give up in a few hours...
Old 09-12-2005, 09:13 PM

I would hate to ship rims It would prob take me the whole week to do it. Or I'd put it off. I would at least tell the person blah blah I cant ship it till Friday or Saturday when im off.

Quick Reply: C45P312 WHERE IS MY TRACKING NUMBER!