Mid-Atlantic S2000 Owners Members from Maryland, DC and Virginia

S2k broken into

Old 10-26-2005, 08:32 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jnn4v,Oct 26 2005, 11:22 PM
I'd never heard of that either, but I guess in some twisted way it makes sense. Bad thieves!

- Jeremy (jnn4v)
Blame it on the law enforcement paranoia side of me. I think of these things on a daily basis for some odd reason. Just like I always notice property tax and inspection stickers when there is no need to.
Old 10-26-2005, 10:50 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Fairfax Imports Body Shop across from the Harley Davidson store on uhhh Spring Street did the work. It took about a week which I was kinda stressing towards the end but I'm happy with the outcome.

My insurance company had already called in for a rental car, Fairfax imports called over and had Enterprise come pick me up within 15minutes and take me back to the rental place to pickup the car.. it was awesome service. Fairfax imports works with Enterprise all the time I guess 'cause both places were telling me it didn't matter where I dropped off the car - don't worry about filling it up etc etc.. It definetely felt like true customer service.

Does anyone know anything or have any experiences with that small car audio/stereo place in Loemann's plaza off of arlington blvd? I think it's technically the falls church, va area. According to the DEI website it's an authorized dealer.