Mid-Atlantic S2000 Owners Members from Maryland, DC and Virginia

Silverstone at Townes at Hunton Park (Richmond)???

Old 11-14-2003, 04:36 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Silverstone at Townes at Hunton Park (Richmond)???

There is a Silverstone/Red S2K parked in the lot at the Townes at Hunton Park in the West End of Richmond. It has paper license plates (from Pennsylvania, I believe). Anyone know who this is? I have seen it there a lot - any S2KI folks move from PA to Richmond?
Old 11-14-2003, 07:44 AM

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

Boy...you say this "I have seen it a lot" as though you're often in Richmond and the West End. Shame on you!...you should shout out and we could meet up for lunch some day

- Dave
Old 11-14-2003, 07:51 AM

Well, I am there often in the evenings and on weekends....rarely during lunch, though. I will try to shout a little more. I am contemplating that dinner meet next week, but my dining out budget doesn't really exist this month since my car taxes are due If only they would tax cars based on their weight and fuel economy instead of assessed value....that'd get those silly SUV drivers (sorry for that pro-environment/anti-suv statement, but just think how much money the state could make if that were the case). Anyway, I still want to know whose S that is.
Old 11-14-2003, 08:23 AM

I saw this S not too long ago in the Innsbrook area - maybe a week or two ago and there were 2 ladies in the car.
Old 11-14-2003, 09:55 AM

It belongs to a Capital One person. Don't know if it's an Associate or a contractor; I've never been able to catch the owner in person.
Old 11-15-2003, 09:53 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

how come any new car, their is a 90% chance that it is owned by a CAP 1 assicoiate??? geeeeez!!! hahaha
Old 11-15-2003, 05:42 PM

Originally posted by dkhl
how come any new car, their is a 90% chance that it is owned by a CAP 1 assicoiate??? geeeeez!!! hahaha
That's cause you can't swing a stick in this town without hitting a Cap One associate; especially in the West End!!
Old 11-16-2003, 05:07 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by AgS2K
Old 11-19-2003, 03:45 PM

That would be me.
I moved to Richmond from Miami, FL a few months ago and picked up the car from PA about a month ago. It's a 2000 model year and had about 8000 miles when I picked it up... add another 2000 miles since then and it tells you how much I enjoy the drive!
So I guess this is my introduction to the board as I am no longer a lurker...
I am actually surprised at how many S2000's there are in the West End, many of them at the CapOne building... hard to miss AgS2k's car with all the cosmetic mods!
Hopefully I'll get to meet some of you in future meets.
Old 11-19-2003, 03:55 PM

Originally posted by Zops
That would be me.
I moved to Richmond from Miami, FL a few months ago and picked up the car from PA about a month ago. It's a 2000 model year and had about 8000 miles when I picked it up... add another 2000 miles since then and it tells you how much I enjoy the drive!
So I guess this is my introduction to the board as I am no longer a lurker...
I am actually surprised at how many S2000's there are in the West End, many of them at the CapOne building... hard to miss AgS2k's car with all the cosmetic mods!
Hopefully I'll get to meet some of you in future meets.
Well howdy! Nice to finally meet you! (In word, if not in person, that is!)

Stop on by the next time you're getting in or leaving work, my cube is G169 (ground floor of the card center).

Quick Reply: Silverstone at Townes at Hunton Park (Richmond)???