Mid-Atlantic S2000 Owners Members from Maryland, DC and Virginia

Welcome to Mid-Atlantic S2Ki!

Old 03-10-2015, 05:25 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey guys, I'm not new but I've been gone for so long I figured I'd just reintroduce myself and meet all the new people!

My names Eric, I've had my S since 2012 it was my present to myself for getting out of the USMC and landing and sweet gig. It's an 01 Spa, that is planned to get some love this spring. I'm still planning all the details but I'll update you as those come together. I'm hoping to meet more of you and make it to more events/happy hours. I work some odd hours, and am looking to expand my pool of friends. I have a big house and plenty of room to BBQ so all my old and new car friends should come out this summer! Oh I have a pretty sweet garage too, that I plan on making even better so we could do car days at the house as well.

Cheers!
Old 06-24-2015, 01:16 PM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Hello Everyone,

I'm Robert and I'm a local Baltimore/DC autocross Junkie. Looking forward to meeting some of you over time. I picked up my 08' Laguna Blue with 142k on the clock back in February after my autocrossified Honda Fit snap-oversteered into a guard rail and been driving the s2k ever since already up to 150k and 10 autocrosses with various groups and still stock lol. Quite a change from a FWD subcompact, but it handles so well stock I don't see the point in changing things. Unfortunately its time for the CV bucket left-right swap as I'm getting rear end vibration under acceleration, but I think the car has gotten its mileage worth out of the original CV buckets lol.
Old 07-08-2015, 05:08 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

How's it going guys. Ive been in the dmv area for about a year. Just picked up my 2000 s2k 3 months ago and haven't looked back since. I will definitely need advice soon on future builds and what's worked for yall. Hope to meet some of you soon.
-Caleb
Old 08-05-2015, 06:51 AM

Received 13 Likes on 4 Posts

Hey all, just picked up an 04 Silverstone w/ 75k from Herson's in Rockville last week! I have always wanted an S2000 & figured it was time. The car is in need of some love but seems pretty solid overall. I've already done NGK Laser Platinum plugs, Castrol Edge w/ OEM filter & have plans to do Amsoil differential fluid & new Honda MTF for the trans. Also want to get a valve adjustment & eventually Billman's TCT. Shopping around for new brakes as well.

I plan on keeping it stock until I get all needed maintenance done. This is my primary mode of transport right now, I also have a 91' Mustang coupe (ex Florida police vehicle) for fun when I need my torque fix. Looking forward to a local meet so I can check out some other S2Ks!

Cheers,
Anthony
Old 10-13-2015, 10:35 AM

Hey everyone,

My name is Doug, I used to get on here when I work at Ptuning couple year ago.
Now I am back. Hope I see you guys around at events.

doug@ptuning.com
Old 08-25-2016, 02:54 AM

Hey guys, my name is James and I just moved to the NoVa area from OKC.
I'm originally from the Tampa area which is where I picked up my '03 Suzuka back in 2014 with 34k miles. She just hit 54k two days ago.
A bit about my car history, I had a gti and hated failwheel drive so I got an s14. I ran two different sr20's and an rb20 over my time with her and I've been in heaven for two years now with my s.
I did a bunch of learning with the s14 which has kept my mods down to an aem v2 cai and the ingall's etd. I want to feel the car holding me back before I seek power and suspension upgrades, which after two years and multiple track days, hasn't happened lol
Anyways, I love cars, driving and an all around good time and am excited to be here in the north east. I travel from Herndon to Leesburg for work and have spotted a NFR and a GPW heading the opposite direction during my 615am commute.
It'd be great to make some local s2ki friends for some meets/auto-x/track days!
Old 10-01-2016, 08:27 AM

Originally Posted by DarthSuzuka
Hey guys, my name is James and I just moved to the NoVa area from OKC.
I'm originally from the Tampa area which is where I picked up my '03 Suzuka back in 2014 with 34k miles. She just hit 54k two days ago.
A bit about my car history, I had a gti and hated failwheel drive so I got an s14. I ran two different sr20's and an rb20 over my time with her and I've been in heaven for two years now with my s.
I did a bunch of learning with the s14 which has kept my mods down to an aem v2 cai and the ingall's etd. I want to feel the car holding me back before I seek power and suspension upgrades, which after two years and multiple track days, hasn't happened lol
Anyways, I love cars, driving and an all around good time and am excited to be here in the north east. I travel from Herndon to Leesburg for work and have spotted a NFR and a GPW heading the opposite direction during my 615am commute.
It'd be great to make some local s2ki friends for some meets/auto-x/track days!
Welcome James! I'm new to the forum also as I just bought my AP2 2 weeks ago. Im in Nova, and I work for the Honda dealership in Alexandria in case you need anything. Curious if any S2K meets actually materialize from this forum. Maybe some local s2ki veterans can chime in?
Old 10-12-2016, 04:29 AM

Greetings everyone.

My name is Shuo. Got my 04 silverstone few weeks ago. Purchased from Germain Honda (Mediocre, not able to recommend FYI) out of Michigan. Finally was able to get my S after many years of drooling over them. Car is in pretty decent shape for 12 years old. ODO about to hit 25k. Bone stock. I'm located out of Alexandria, near Krispy Kreme.
Old 10-20-2016, 06:32 AM

Hey there.

My name is Joseph. Originally from Richmond VA, and recently moved up to Denton/Salisbury Maryland area for graduate school for social work. If you don't know Denton.... it's a lot of corn fields. Really looking to see if there are any S2k members around my area!! My best guess would be Annapolis, Balt., or Ocean City...

I have a 2001 silver AP1. Minor mods here and there. Really enjoy autocrossing when possible, learning more about wrenching and some good ol fashioned cruising.

Hope to meet up with some of you guys.

Cheers.
Old 10-27-2016, 07:19 AM

Hey guys,

My name is Ryan and i drive an 02' GPW. Been on here for a couple months now, but haven't introduced myself. Im 19 and go to a local community college. Ive had the s2k for about a year now and i love it, its lowered on yonaka coils, prm intake, hks dual hi powered exhaust, test pipe, and some advan RZs. Theres also more, but i don't feel like listing it all. My first car was a Porsche 944 that i bought myself(not daddys money), but sold that and upgraded to the s2k. Im from Roanoke btw.

Quick Reply: Welcome to Mid-Atlantic S2Ki!