MidWest S2000 Club Kansas, Nebraska, the Dakotas, Missouri, Iowa, and Minnesota

JUNCTION CITY, MANHATTAN, TOPEKA S2K's

Old 12-08-2010, 07:17 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

mcconnell AFB, where is that at i usually am in junction city, i would believe thats towards whicita
Old 12-10-2010, 06:08 AM

Yeah McConnell is down in Wichita. I'll be back the end of February. So we'll have to do some cruising then. I'll be back just in time for the cold weather to start leaving and the nice warm weather to start back up
Dave, Yeah Marcus will be pushing some good numbers in the hatch, but as you said he's only gonna be able to go in a straight line...lol
I never realized so many S's were around the JC area, can't wait to get back and meet up with everyone.
Old 12-10-2010, 09:46 PM

me either lol and the s2k will have a new look and some new parts you gotta see lol but yeah we gotta meet up and see everyone, hopifully marcus can keep up in that straight line with me lol cuz if he did ill just make a quick left turn and skip out on him lol
Old 12-11-2010, 06:56 AM

I know right, I keep tellin him all those numbers don't mean anything on a road course. He's been thinkin about an S lately too. But I think it's still a couple of years out for him right now.
Old 12-11-2010, 12:08 PM

he should get into the S he would love it better then a civic idk why but it is and i was all about civics in the day, even tho i am planning on making a drag civic soon maybe start this summer after i get the g35 and s2000 to a stoping point where i can take time away from fixing them up lol
Old 12-11-2010, 07:50 PM

like adidas man said its in wichita but i wont be home till mid march sometime but i've been wanting to go up north for a Kansas meet. i guess i need to install my inlinepro kit so i can fit in lol.
Old 12-11-2010, 09:50 PM

lol yup and get it tuned be nice to see another turbo'd s2k im the only one other then dsd turbo'd with number over 600 whp got a friend joey he is supercharger pushin high 500's
Old 12-11-2010, 11:34 PM

dang thats nice i don't know what i want yet but after this deployment i know ill have the money for either one . i want an inlinepro kit but i wont have the money until march so i have to wait im hoping to be pushing 460 to the wheels i hope but im sure ill upgrade
Old 12-12-2010, 06:04 AM

codybjag where you deployed at?? I'm in good ole Afghanistan right now.

I'm thinking F/I is probably gonna wait until my next deployment, gotta put some money towards the family first...lol. But who knows come next spring, I may just end up putting the money into the S...lol. My girl said that if I get her wheels for her Altima then I can spend big bucks on the S...we'll see though...

Hey Dave, Marcus said he'll be up in the spring sometime, we'll all have to meet up and go cruisin when he does. If you can't get away I'll talk his ass into comin to MO and go cruise to you.
Old 12-12-2010, 08:10 AM

lmao yea if you all came up i would have a place for you to stay i got this big 4 bed 2 and half bath here to me and a roomate lol so i got you and we can always cruz to springfield where skyler and everyone is 45 mins away and stl an hour 45 away lol but kansas be nice to see the cars towards salina and whicita......... the rims just got sent off to get powder coated just had to lay that out there lookin to get a carbon fiber OEM ap2 lip from seibon this week and the single exhuast carbon fiber cover for the rear if i measure right and this big exhuast i got wont burn it off lol but ill be back on the dyno before you come back probably at least two more time tryin for 700 to 750 whp with the new bousch 044 inline pump and id1000's cuz the 1200cc RC i guess aint as good lol but those are some upgrades i have done since then give or take the ap2 interior now and nice turbo blanket and new manifold and cleaning up of the engine bay lol

Quick Reply: JUNCTION CITY, MANHATTAN, TOPEKA S2K's