Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Great News!
Old 09-21-2006, 08:42 PM
Community Organizer

Received 40 Likes on 32 Posts

Originally Posted by Z06-KILLR,Sep 21 2006, 05:47 PM
his motor is on its way... :dance:
Ahhh, yes....happy days are here again.

versionJDM works at a Mitzu dealer, he found a F20C out of an '01 with only 22K on it....compression test was great...all four at 215-220. It was shipped today, should arrive at the latest next Thursday, installed in a few days, and hopefully I will be able to get up to Topeka and pick her up by the middle of the following week...right before MHR, fall 2006. It does not have a tranny with it, but it sounds like a very strong engine. As many of you know, the first thing I will do to the new motor is clean the sumbitch so it looks purty...

I am also currently searching for an exhaust too. My wife gave me the green light while I am spending out my ass anyway. I would prefer a single, mainly so I spend the money and get a little bit of a power gain....and I would love to get ahold of a Spugen, Apex'i N1, or an Invidia....but the Invidia has got to have the burnt tips. (Yeah, Cyrus....I know...the Invida DRONE....screw it....my car is so damn loud on the inside top up or down, I listen to my music cranked loud all the time anyway....I won't hear that infamous drone.)

I mainly want to make some noise, but power gain would be nice too. If anyone sees any of these of exhausts pop up on the For Sale forum, grab dibs for me if you can....there was a Spugen I missed out on today due to being at work *Useless Info* I would have been at home this evening if I did not work with one assistant manager at my store that is....hmmm.....I can't think of anything nice to say....anyway, he bailed on my store and I was left to close her down tonight. *Useless Info*

I will continue to update as she gets closer to running again!!! I can not wait.
Old 09-21-2006, 09:34 PM
Administrator

Received 175 Likes on 140 Posts

That's AWESOME, Derek!!!!!!!! LOL @ your "*Useless Info*." Yes, please keep us updated on the transplant.
Old 09-22-2006, 02:52 AM

Originally Posted by FearlessFife,Sep 21 2006, 10:42 PM
Ahhh, yes....happy days are here again.

versionJDM works at a Mitzu dealer, he found a F20C out of an '01 with only 22K on it....compression test was great...all four at 215-220. It was shipped today, should arrive at the latest next Thursday, installed in a few days, and hopefully I will be able to get up to Topeka and pick her up by the middle of the following week...right before MHR, fall 2006. It does not have a tranny with it, but it sounds like a very strong engine. As many of you know, the first thing I will do to the new motor is clean the sumbitch so it looks purty...

I am also currently searching for an exhaust too. My wife gave me the green light while I am spending out my ass anyway. I would prefer a single, mainly so I spend the money and get a little bit of a power gain....and I would love to get ahold of a Spugen, Apex'i N1, or an Invidia....but the Invidia has got to have the burnt tips. (Yeah, Cyrus....I know...the Invida DRONE....screw it....my car is so damn loud on the inside top up or down, I listen to my music cranked loud all the time anyway....I won't hear that infamous drone.)

I mainly want to make some noise, but power gain would be nice too. If anyone sees any of these of exhausts pop up on the For Sale forum, grab dibs for me if you can....there was a Spugen I missed out on today due to being at work *Useless Info* I would have been at home this evening if I did not work with one assistant manager at my store that is....hmmm.....I can't think of anything nice to say....anyway, he bailed on my store and I was left to close her down tonight. *Useless Info*

I will continue to update as she gets closer to running again!!! I can not wait.
check your IM on your phone.... ....you sent me something by mistake...sorry I could not get to your stuff that you paid for by the time clock ...."pahtna"....

hope you get your car done soon!
Old 09-22-2006, 06:02 AM
Community Organizer

Originally Posted by Z06-KILLR,Sep 22 2006, 05:52 AM
check your IM on your phone.... ....you sent me something by mistake...sorry I could not get to your stuff that you paid for by the time clock ...."pahtna"....

hope you get your car done soon!

I was tired....that is all I gotta say.
Old 09-22-2006, 08:29 PM

Spoon N1 for $600 shipped
You want noise, power, light weight, and cheap, this looks like the deal for you. Remember listening to that s2k with the Spoon N1 howling through the autox course? Mmmm, spoonerific.
Old 09-23-2006, 09:47 AM

I will be able to get up to Topeka and pick her up by the middle of the following week...right before MHR, fall 2006.
FANTASTIC!
Old 09-23-2006, 05:51 PM
Community Organizer

[QUOTE=rx4speed,Sep 22 2006, 11:29 PM] Spoon N1 for $600 shipped
You want noise, power, light weight, and cheap, this looks like the deal for you.
Old 09-23-2006, 07:29 PM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

I would stick with a dual exhaust. I like the one I got from 8ball, it's pretty loud.

Quick Reply: Well, she is done