Muppets The corner of the UK & Ireland where muppetry happens. Totally off topic, word association, useless stuff and general messing about.

Complaint about GrittyShaker

Old 03-14-2008, 03:47 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Praise though must go to the author
Old 03-14-2008, 03:59 PM

Very true. Whomever he may be.
Old 03-15-2008, 03:37 AM

I thought there was some guidelines (rules? ) on the length of posts.

I must admit that I am taking the risk to miss a lot of wit b not reading it as it is too long.
Old 03-17-2008, 08:58 AM

I am looking forward to meeting Grittyshaker..... Nope, I didn't read it, but it must be true!!
Old 03-17-2008, 09:22 AM

What does.....

viperine
firebrands
anthropophagus
incorrigible
vicegerents
inerudite
solecistc
verbiage
Lysenkoism
calumnies
veridical
spucatum tauri
maledicent
metanarratives
cogent
apolaustic
mountebanks
irremediable
ribald
drongos
photoreconnaissance
mumpish
stentorian
querulous
truculent
blusterers

Mean??
Old 03-17-2008, 10:20 AM

Received 635 Likes on 553 Posts

firebrand means a fiery, hotheaded character

truculent means........ oh bollox.

it's true like. He is.
Old 03-17-2008, 10:50 AM
Administrator

Received 60 Likes on 51 Posts

See I told you.
Old 03-17-2008, 10:59 AM

Funny, I called Gritty incorrigible yesterday. Wonder if I was subliminally influenced by AE's post? (I read every word.)
Old 03-17-2008, 11:00 AM

Received 241 Likes on 214 Posts

AQUILA EAGLE's lack of professional ethics has become so flagrant that it merits your complete attention. It is worth noting at the outset that if AQUILA EAGLE is incapable of discerning the mad ramblings of viperine firebrands from the wisdom and nuance embedded in a sage's discourse then I seriously doubt that he'll be capable of determining that he is not as nerdy or silly as you might think. He's more so. I used to feel that he was a combative, money-grubbing anthropophagus. However, after seeing how AQUILA EAGLE wants to fan the flames of absenteeism into a planet-spanning inferno, I now have an even lower opinion of him. In fact, I'd even go so far as to say that the term "idiot savant" comes to mind when thinking of AQUILA EAGLE. Admittedly, that term applies only halfway to him, which is why I maintain that AQUILA EAGLE claims to be fighting for equality. What he's really fighting for, however, is equality in degradation, by which I mean that AQUILA EAGLE has a different style but no more scruples than most narrow-minded numskulls. I've said that before and I've said it often, but perhaps I haven't been concrete enough or specific enough, so now I'll try to remedy those shortcomings. I'll try to be a lot more specific and concrete when I explain that because of AQUILA EAGLE's obsession with barbarism, I see how important his incorrigible plans for the future are to his vicegerents and I laugh. I laugh because he should not destroy our moral fiber. Not now, not ever.

We must face the fact that AQUILA EAGLE's inerudite attempt to construct a creative response to my previous letter was absolutely pitiful. Really, AQUILA EAGLE, stringing together a bunch of solecistic insults and seemingly random babble is hardly effective. It simply proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that his self-indulgent, blinkered communications run counter to human nature and, as such, are doomed to failure. Have you noticed that that hasn't been covered at all by the mainstream media? Maybe they're afraid that AQUILA EAGLE will retaliate by forcing me to lie awake at night wondering who his next victim will be. He is a man utterly without honor, without principles, without a shred of genuine patriotism. That's why I say that AQUILA EAGLE ought to realize that the most valuable of all talents is that of never using two words when one will do. Unfortunately, he tends to utter so much verbiage about Lysenkoism that I can conclude only that whenever AQUILA EAGLE attempts to sully a profession that's already held in low esteem, he looks around waiting for applause as if he's done something decent and moral rather than insufferable and imprudent.

There is an unpleasant fact, painful to the tender-minded, that one can deduce from the laws of nature. This fact is also conclusively established by direct observation. It is a fact so obvious that rational people have always known it and no one doubted it until AQUILA EAGLE and his cultists started trying to deny it. The fact to which I am referring states that AQUILA EAGLE finds reality too difficult to swallow. Or maybe it just gets lost between the sports and entertainment pages. In either case, I am making a pretty serious accusation here. I am accusing AQUILA EAGLE of planning to put the foxes in charge of guarding the henhouse. And I don't want anyone to think that I am basing my accusation only on the fact that he is the type of person that turns up his nose at people like you and me. I guess that's because we haven't the faintest notion about the things that really matter such as why it would be good for AQUILA EAGLE to level filth and slime at everyone opposed to his scare tactics.

I don't mean to imply that all AQUILA EAGLE has managed to attain with his wisecracks is a jab at hardworking individuals, but it's true nonetheless. I find it necessary, if I am to meet my reader on something like a common ground of understanding, to point out that the only thing bigger than the chip on his shoulder is the grossness of his calumnies. AQUILA EAGLE will almost certainly tiptoe around that glaringly evident fact because if he didn't, you might come to realize that if he continues to treat anyone who doesn't agree with him to a torrent of vitriol and vilification, crime will escalate as schools deteriorate, corruption increases, and quality of life plummets. As a matter of fact, what really gets my goat is knowing that cronyism is classically a hodgepodge of ethics crafted for mass appeal. Hence and therefore, when he says that advertising is the most veridical form of human communication, that's just a load of spucatum tauri.

AQUILA EAGLE has announced his intentions to work both sides of the political fence. While doing so may earn AQUILA EAGLE a gold star from the mush-for-brains moral relativism crowd, some people don't seem to mind that he likes to write off whole sections of society. What an unrestrained world we live in! We must understand that his provocateurs favor a lifestyle that is as maledicent as his metanarratives. And we must formulate that understanding into as clear and cogent a message as possible. AQUILA EAGLE's values are in every respect consistent with the school of spineless thought that tends to corrupt our youth.

Regardless of whether we consider AQUILA EAGLE a lunatic, an evil aggressor, or whatever, the point is that if everyone spent just five minutes a day thinking about ways to respond to his circulars, we'd all be a lot better off. Is five minutes a day too much to ask for the promise of a better tomorrow? I hope not, but then again, I should note that I want to help people break free of AQUILA EAGLE's cycle of oppression. That may seem simple enough, but if AQUILA EAGLE had his way, schools would teach students that apolaustic mountebanks and disgraceful, clumsy profiteers should rule this country. This is not education but indoctrination. It prevents students from learning about how AQUILA EAGLE needs to stop living in denial. He needs to wake up and realize that he's planning to exploit issues such as the global economic crisis and the increase in world terrorism in order to instigate planet-wide chaos. Planet-wide chaos is AQUILA EAGLE's gateway to global tyranny, which will in turn enable him to break the mind and spirit, castrate the character, and kill the career of anyone whose ideas he deems to be short-sighted.

I could go on and on about AQUILA EAGLE's special form of philistinism but you get the general idea. Even though AQUILA EAGLE has aired his disapproval of being criticized, I still aver that his pathetic dream is starting to come true. Liberties are being killed by attrition. Opportunism is being installed by accretion. The only way that we can reverse these heinous trends is to comment on a phenomenon that has and will continue to create massive civil unrest. To be precise, he must sense his own irremediable inferiority. That's why AQUILA EAGLE is so desperate to take away our sense of community and leave us morally adrift; it's the only way for him to distinguish himself from the herd. It would be a lot nicer, however, if AQUILA EAGLE also realized that his followers resist seeing that the sun has never shone on a more obscene and sinful person than AQUILA EAGLE. They resist seeing such things because to see them, to examine them, to think about them and draw conclusions from them is to place a high value on honor and self-respect.

Now the surprising news: If AQUILA EAGLE is going to cause pain and injury to those who don't deserve it, then he should at least have the self-respect to remind himself of a few things: First, he has mastered the dark arts of diversion and deception. And second, there are two types of people in this world. There are those who paralyze needed efforts to operate on today's real -- not tomorrow's ideal -- political terrain and there are those who challenge his sappy assumptions about merit. AQUILA EAGLE fits neatly into the former category, of course. The essential point, however, is the following: He had previously claimed that he had no intention to attack everyone else's beliefs. Of course, shortly thereafter, that's exactly what he did. Next, he denied that he would blame those who have no power to change the current direction of events. We all know what happened then. Now, AQUILA EAGLE would have us believe he'd never ever impede the free flow of information. Will he? Go figure. My view is that AQUILA EAGLE may encourage men to leave their wives, kill their children, practice witchcraft, destroy capitalism, and become directionless, gruesome nincompoops right after he reads this letter. Let him. Sooner or later, I, speaking as someone who is not a contemptuous card shark, will evaluate the tactics AQUILA EAGLE has used against me.

One wonders how AQUILA EAGLE can complain about ribald drongos (especially the unrealistic type) given that his own causeries also aim to subordinate all spheres of society to an ideological vision of organic community. In theory, he has a deficiency of real goals. But in reality, whenever I hear someone say that his wheelings and dealings epitomize wholesome family entertainment, my upper lip develops an involuntary curl. Am I aware of how AQUILA EAGLE will react when he reads that last sentence? Yes. Do I care? No, because I am aware that many people may object to the severity of my language. But is there no cause for severity? Naturally, I warrant that there is because there's something I've observed about him. Namely, he may not know how to spell "photoreconnaissance" but he unequivocally knows how to inject even more fear and divisiveness into political campaigns. I've further observed that AQUILA EAGLE says that he does the things he does "for the children". That is the most despicable lie I have ever heard in my entire life.

AQUILA EAGLE refuses to come to terms with reality. He prefers instead to live in a fantasy world of rationalization and hallucination. Here's an eye-opener for you: He believes that there is something intellectually provocative in the tired rehashing of demented stereotypes. The real damage that this belief causes actually has nothing to do with the belief itself, but with psychology, human nature, and the skillful psychological manipulation of that nature by AQUILA EAGLE and his mumpish, stentorian supporters. Look at what's happened since he first ordered his mercenaries to cause a marked deterioration in our literature, amusements, and social conduct: Views once considered tyrannical are now considered ordinary. Views once considered querulous are now considered perfectly normal. And the most audacious-to-the-core of AQUILA EAGLE's views are now seen as gospel by legions of truculent blusterers. Let me close where I began: AQUILA EAGLE's bedfellows mistake incoherence for sense and think profound anything that is jaded or villainous.
Old 03-17-2008, 11:04 AM

Received 241 Likes on 214 Posts

this is how the kids do their essays these days - Find/Replace

Quick Reply: Complaint about GrittyShaker