NES2KO Marketplace For Sale section for New England - Members Only

Yeah, who needs the Patriot act anyway..

Old 12-23-2008, 08:25 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Bass,Dec 22 2008, 04:50 PM
and it's clearly what scott thinks - i still believe America is the melting pot no matter what religion you practice
There you go telling me what I think again .. So If Jeff and I wanted to form a Military style training camp you would not object ?? Say next door to you and NL . But your were not invited because you are not part of our organization .

Lets see , I am not anti Muslim ( I am ANTI-ANTI AMERICAN ) as I have friends in Dubai , Abu Dhabi and Narqua and have visited and socialized with many on my stay . I was welcomed into there homes and treated with respect .My Friend's Dad and I had great discussions when I was there and I learned alot about the region and people. I was treated great and had a great time and made many great new friends . Granted they were not Iraqi , Afgani ect they were Muslim never the less . So Yes Steve I agree with you it is not about being Muslim. What have been your Muslim experiences outside the US ?

My point is that not everyone is as they seem . People are taking advantages of our new PC society . We don't allow our own people to assemble like this . But we allow them as not to offend them . Our Government busted down the doors when they thought the Davidson's were a threat. No one is afraid to offend US citizens . And dont forget who train the idiots that flew the planes on 9/11 .. We did . No one thought it was a threat then either .

It is not a Muslim thing , It could be any nationality or group of people . If American US Citizens are not allow to do these things on OUR land than why should we grant the rights to others .

I am not going to Argue about it . Only the future holds the truth . I rather be wrong than dead .... .