New England S2000 Owners New England S2000 Owners

August Spotted thread

Old 08-02-2013, 05:15 AM
IPB

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Default August Spotted thread

Saw a nice BB AP2 this morning in W Warwick heading south under 95. Lowered with what looked like polished wheels and an OEM lip. Looked beautiful!

On a side note moderators, I'm sure this has been asked before so excuse my noobness. Why don't we just make a sticky spotted thread and keep it all in one place as opposed to multiple monthly threads?
Old 08-02-2013, 07:18 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by IPB
On a side note moderators, I'm sure this has been asked before so excuse my noobness. Why don't we just make a sticky spotted thread and keep it all in one place as opposed to multiple monthly threads?

I dunno. I've thought about it many times, but most stickies aren't really read. That and if people are used to one thing (monthly threads) someone who hasn't been on in a while, or misses the post explaining the sticky, might just make a new thread. New threads also keep the board active a little IMO.
Old 08-02-2013, 08:57 AM
IPB

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by ZOMG.S2K
Originally Posted by IPB' timestamp='1375449359' post='22702589

I dunno. I've thought about it many times, but most stickies aren't really read. That and if people are used to one thing (monthly threads) someone who hasn't been on in a while, or misses the post explaining the sticky, might just make a new thread. New threads also keep the board active a little IMO.
True new threads keep activity up a bit, but if you think about it from a continuity perspective one sticky gives you a repository for all of the "spots". Then a mod could periodically purge it every few months if they wanted to. Either way I'll keep posting them
Old 08-03-2013, 05:43 AM

Rare spotting for Maine near acton NFR AP1, two young chaps I honked and waved while in my NFR ap1.
Old 08-05-2013, 12:31 PM

Received 195 Likes on 168 Posts

Why do you need a sticky? Just one thread for the year. Call it New England Sightings. Of course, no one here is the victim of any of my sightings since I live in that no man's land between regions.
Old 08-05-2013, 01:29 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Saw a Yellow AP2 yesterday on Woodland Dr in Montville CT. Waved!
Old 08-05-2013, 05:50 PM

Received 24 Likes on 23 Posts

I'm traveling from Burlington VT to Stowe, to mt Washington, to Bath Maine....so forgive me for not knowing what town it was....

I spotted a Suzuka AP1 top down sitting in a parking lot along a two lane highway in NH just a few miles before the Maine border. I think the highway was 25. I saw the car around 6:30 ish.

I was driving the wife's subie outback...
Old 08-06-2013, 03:44 PM

Most likely I-89 to Montpelier, then Rt 2 into Maine. If it's good weather this weekend, you might see my Silverstone AP-2 in Burlington.

Originally Posted by berlinablackie
I'm traveling from Burlington VT to Stowe, to mt Washington, to Bath Maine....so forgive me for not knowing what town it was....

I spotted a Suzuka AP1 top down sitting in a parking lot along a two lane highway in NH just a few miles before the Maine border. I think the highway was 25. I saw the car around 6:30 ish.

I was driving the wife's subie outback...
Old 08-07-2013, 10:54 AM

Yesterday on the way home from work spotted an S on route 116 in Sunderland heading toward Amherst. I was in my DD accord, did give a wave, and I think that he waved back. Made me jealous that I wasn't out in my S with the top down.
Old 08-07-2013, 02:59 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by DWSs2k
Yesterday on the way home from work spotted an S on route 116 in Sunderland heading toward Amherst. I was in my DD accord, did give a wave, and I think that he waved back. Made me jealous that I wasn't out in my S with the top down.
Today on my way home from work near Bar Harbor Maine I saw a blue S2000 all stock with a 30 something year old guy with a safari hat on and top down. Looked clean.

Quick Reply: August Spotted thread