New England S2000 Owners New England S2000 Owners

Hungover!!!?!??!?@$%#%

Old 01-01-2003, 09:23 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hungover!!!?!??!?@$%#%

Did anyone else go out and get obliterated last night and have a nasty hangover, better yet does anyone have any interesting stories that might have happened last night
Old 01-01-2003, 09:46 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

max drink plenty of Gatorade and eat any type of potatoes (fries, baked etc..)

sorry no stories from this guy as i drank a few shots of Nyquill and went to bed
Old 01-01-2003, 10:22 AM

Received 106 Likes on 78 Posts

I just had a little Margaritta (spelling?). Many, many, many little Margarittas...

On the way to the party, I drove back roads by the Neponset River. The fog was so thick at one point, I couldn't see the road. When a car shot out of a driveway on my right, I almost drove off the road and into a guarded parking lot. Quick correction, and I was back on the road. My wife didn't even ask what happened.
Old 01-01-2003, 04:25 PM

a couple sips of champagne and some fireworks - however tonight I am currently working on rum&coke #4... and expect tommorrow will be "slow".
Old 01-01-2003, 05:30 PM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally posted by speedfreak
Did anyone else go out and get obliterated last night and have a nasty hangover, better yet does anyone have any interesting stories that might have happened last night
I share your pain. It was Pedialtye and French Fries for me today!
Old 01-02-2003, 02:08 PM

I had went to one of my friends houses and just got stupid (long time since i've done that) drank way to much and the only way I even know when it was 12 is cause everyone else started yelling so i yelled to after that things got a little fuzzy. There was about 35 40 people there and some i didn't even know for instance. I went to go and use the bathroom a little before midnight and this dude was getting a BJ from one of my friends girls so i pulled the old "ops my bad" and closed the door and went outside. But back to the fuzzy part one of my other buddies that was there call me today to tell my that later on that night there was two girls dancing on the table naked and i was rolling up bills and putting them in some good hiding spaces if you catch my drift . Totally lost on that one so the first half of the night was good but i guess that the second half of the night was even better it just sucks that i can't remember any of it. Oh well better luck next year i guess.
Old 01-02-2003, 02:47 PM

i was behaved, sitting around with my girl and a group of parents that included hers and my own at her house. No heavy drinking but there was a flask involved in keeping us warm out by the bonfire. Overall good safe night, first newyears eve like that in a few years.
Old 01-03-2003, 06:52 AM

New Years was good night for me!!! I definately had too much to drink, but no problems at all. The party was at my place, I had my neighbors and some friends from out of town. Everyone did pretty good, no excitement like Max had, but everyone enjoyed themselves especially since no one had to drive. The party ended at 5 AM when one of my good old friends from out of town decided to have a cookie toss in my downstairs bathroom. Not a problem though, I just handed him everything he needed to take care of the mess. (Now that's a real cure for a hangover.)