New England S2000 Owners New England S2000 Owners

s2ki cards

Old 09-23-2008, 05:17 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Talk to Glenn about them ..
Old 09-23-2008, 05:34 AM

Received 22 Likes on 16 Posts

The cards look great, PuFF!

Definitely give Glenn a holler. I'd like a batch of those to send to new NES2KO members when I do the welcome packets. I'll give you a holler.
Old 09-23-2008, 05:38 AM

Received 33 Likes on 25 Posts

Originally Posted by Twiztid,Sep 23 2008, 07:03 AM
What .. you did not buy it from me ???

Not sure what I have precut .. I will have to look when I get to the shop ..
Sorry bro I didn't realize you sold them I guess I should have checked.

Well at least it will still have a ballistic decal on it when all is said and done.
Old 09-23-2008, 07:45 AM

Originally Posted by Legal Bill,Sep 23 2008, 08:45 AM
Ray, since NES2KO is on that card, I would think that the club would pay for them out of the club account.
while we are on the subject of this. i'm not apart of "NES2KO" nor have i paid any "dues", i would of took out the NES2KO thing and left it with s2ki only because i know i'm not in "NES2KO". These cards were given to me by Glenn...i did not make them, just paid to have them printed.

BUTTT if "NES2KO" wants to pay for them....send me the money and you can take them all for the price i paid...

i even agreed to give a stack for Bruce's celebration....

also, why weren't these cards made before? Shouldn't "NES2KO" have paid for these and distributed them for your club members?

i asked for cards when i FIRST joined s2ki...never got them...now i see myself paying for these to give away for free...great Community Organizer i am. (not like i REALLY care about giving these away for free .....)

Give me a NES2KO badge and membership, it'll be all good
Old 09-23-2008, 08:02 AM

Received 2,796 Likes on 1,638 Posts

Originally Posted by PuFF,Sep 23 2008, 11:45 AM
while we are on the subject of this. i'm not apart of "NES2KO" nor have i paid any "dues", i would of took out the NES2KO thing and left it with s2ki only because i know i'm not in "NES2KO". These cards were given to me by Glenn...i did not make them, just paid to have them printed.

BUTTT if "NES2KO" wants to pay for them....send me the money and you can take them all for the price i paid...

i even agreed to give a stack for Bruce's celebration....

also, why weren't these cards made before? Shouldn't "NES2KO" have paid for these and distributed them for your club members?

i asked for cards when i FIRST joined s2ki...never got them...now i see myself paying for these to give away for free...great. (not like i REALLY care.....)

Puff, all you have to do is register at the Nes2Ko site and you can belong to Nes2KO. You can be a paying member or non paying member, your choice. You likely know there has been much "discussion" of the NES2KO/S2KI business, and what should have been done and where, when, and how, but that's neither here nor there ......

I'm not sure if you want to pass these cards around at your expense or where you are coming from as far as the cost. Hard to tell with the

Many of us have spent $ out of pocket to promote meets, host meets, feed folks, just because we enjoy getting folks together.

If you decide to pass the cards around at your expense that's up to you. It's a nice gesture, but it's not necessary for you to incur the cost. If you'd like to be reimbursed, I think Cubby still controls the purse strings for NES2KO, get a receipt for your purchase and he can send you a check.

Old 09-23-2008, 08:10 AM

Originally Posted by PuFF,Sep 22 2008, 03:27 PM
here are the s2ki cards!

To get them, please send a donation through paypal if you want some SENT to your place...

orrrrr....come see my mods and i'll give you some for free

ORRRR....catch me at the Meets or Car Shows

i'll just quote myself again....
Old 09-23-2008, 08:16 AM

Originally Posted by Lainey,Sep 23 2008, 12:02 PM
I'm not sure if you want to pass these cards around at your expense or where you are coming from as far as the cost. Hard to tell with the

Many of us have spent $ out of pocket to promote meets, host meets, feed folks, just because we enjoy getting folks together.
i'm pretty sure i stated that i would give them for FREE if you come see me....i go to many shows or meets as i can....
Old 09-23-2008, 08:18 AM

these things are cheap ($50), go to a online site that prints, and print them out....if you want the file, PM me and i'll give them to you.
Old 09-23-2008, 08:19 AM

Received 2,796 Likes on 1,638 Posts

Originally Posted by PuFF,Sep 23 2008, 12:10 PM
i'll just quote myself again....
Originally Posted by Puff
BUTTT if "NES2KO" wants to pay for them....send me the money and you can take them all for the price i paid
now i see myself paying for these to give away for free...great Community Organizer i am. f (not like i REALLY care about giving these away for free smile.gif .....)

See my confusion?

One minute you say you'll give them away, or ask folks for money for shipping them, the next you ask for a NES2KO badge and membership in exchange for the cards......

Maybe I'm just missing something.

Old 09-23-2008, 08:23 AM

Originally Posted by Lainey,Sep 23 2008, 12:19 PM
BUTTT if "NES2KO" wants to pay for them....send me the money and you can take them all for the price i paid
now i see myself paying for these to give away for free...great Community Organizer i am. f (not like i REALLY care about giving these away for free smile.gif .....)

See my confusion?

One minute you say you'll give them away, or ask folks for money for shipping them, the next you ask for a NES2KO badge and membership in exchange for the cards......

Maybe I'm just missing something.

i'll fix it all NOW...

IF you want cards, see me, np FREE

IF you want cards, go to Bruce's Celebration. FREE

IF you want them SENT to your house, paypal me np. PAY

If Nes2ko wants to pay for the cards, just hook me up with the nes2ko membership in exchange is all i was trying to get at.

does that make sense now lainey?

Quick Reply: s2ki cards