New Mexico and West Texas New Mexico and West Texas S2000 Owners.

El Paso/Las Cruces Unit!

Old 09-08-2012, 09:13 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by milkman2089
Originally Posted by RaulChavez' timestamp='1346827033' post='21988558
^^^ it's a deal ... Now how about that lip

a replica lip on ebay is like 100 bucks
looking to get 140 for it since its painted black already (actual paint not spray paint)
so it would probably be ideal for people with black s2000s
i might be interested. have an ap1 though, do you know what brand so i can look up what i'll need to adjust or shave off for it to fit my ap1 bumper
Old 09-08-2012, 09:20 PM

What's everyone's schedule like on Sunday's ? Want to orgizine a meet and drive in the morning.
Old 09-09-2012, 01:02 PM

Hi guys,

My name is Dan. I was wondering if anyone has had any power power steering issues? EPS light coming on then disappearing? Jumpy steering wheel? Power steering cutting in and out...How did you fix?

Does anyone have an extra EPS unit laying around?? Also looking for a trust worthy honda mechanic with s2000 experience. I might try resetting the EPS, and TS but need some help.

This is for an AP1, 2002.

Thanks,

Dan
Old 09-09-2012, 05:33 PM

Originally Posted by RaulChavez
What's everyone's schedule like on Sunday's ? Want to orgizine a meet and drive in the morning.
Im down for a meet and drive on Sunday mornings. Just name the time and place.
Old 09-11-2012, 04:46 PM

I'm free Sunday mornings for a cruise and or meet
Been a couple months since I've last seen any other owners
Are we still doing meets in el Paso?
Old 09-11-2012, 08:05 PM

Originally Posted by jdm07s2k
Originally Posted by RaulChavez' timestamp='1347168056' post='21998211
Im down for a meet and drive on Sunday mornings. Just name the time and place.

Originally Posted by ADFCYN
I'm free Sunday mornings for a cruise and or meetBeen a couple months since I've last seen any other ownersAre we still doing meets in el Paso?

Ok cool. I'm planning the meet/drive, with hopefully a photo shoot in between, on Sunday the 23rd at Starbucks at Trans-mountain and US-54. I know its two weeks ahead but that will give time for some owners to make plans with their work schedule, and if needed to change the date and time of the meet. Please chime how you feel about the time and date.

On another note, there will be an autocross event this Sunday morning at Cohen Stadium. I'll be attending and hope to see some S2k owners there. PM me or give me a txt to (915)342-777 zero for details.
Old 09-11-2012, 09:07 PM

Originally Posted by dandizzle
Hi guys,

My name is Dan. I was wondering if anyone has had any power power steering issues? EPS light coming on then disappearing? Jumpy steering wheel? Power steering cutting in and out...How did you fix?

Does anyone have an extra EPS unit laying around?? Also looking for a trust worthy honda mechanic with s2000 experience. I might try resetting the EPS, and TS but need some help.

Thanks,

Dan
i cannot remember the right name for it but i know for sure its something ...... module, it controls various items like EPS, the digital cluster, cruise control, etc... sounds like that maybe be the cause and its more prone to ap1's.
Old 09-12-2012, 04:13 PM

Just to update everyone.. Im in San Antonio for about 3 weeks for the military getting some computer certifications. Sorry if i havent replied to anyone or their texts. Just been real busy... When I get back ill hit everyone up and see if we can get something going. Till then, Have fun and Rep EP in the good way!
Old 09-12-2012, 07:54 PM

Originally Posted by S2K_@L3X
Originally Posted by dandizzle' timestamp='1347224536' post='21999207
Hi guys,

Thanks,

Dan
i cannot remember the right name for it but i know for sure its something ...... module, it controls various items like EPS, the digital cluster, cruise control, etc... sounds like that maybe be the cause and its more prone to ap1's.

I dont think thats it... Power steering was acting up, EPS light stayed on after 5 restarts (turned car off then back on again x5). Steering wheel was jumpy like power steering was failing. Woke up in the morning and started car and no EPS light... Power Steering back to normal. No clicking from rack and pin at all. When EPs light comes on it stores a code that cant be erased by resetting computer(taking battery cable off). If multiple codes are recognized, they will be stored in order of importance. I bit the bullet and went to stealer ship. No code stored. Im perplexed!!!

Maybe a bad fuse??
Old 09-12-2012, 08:59 PM

EPS and even ABS have their own ECU separate from the main EMS. I know you can read the EPS and ABS lights by jumping certain pins in the OBDII port, just don't remember whichs ones.

Quick Reply: El Paso/Las Cruces Unit!