New York - Metro New York S2000 Owners Owners in New York City, Long Island, New Jersey, Connecticut

Looking for convertible top installation

Old 05-07-2018, 07:46 PM

Received 32 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by Langelo DeMysterioso
Congrats man!.
Weren't you having the first one the last time when I came for my top?
i think we were pregnant with # 2 or just had her when we did your top. She just turned 1 on Friday.
Old 05-09-2018, 12:28 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Getting my top replaced by Jeremy right after the NYST event - can't wait - everyone sez he's the best! (no pressure Jeremy...) :-)
Old 05-21-2018, 09:35 AM

Update: So after the NYST event (Thanks Brad!) I brought my car down to South Jersey for a visit with "2poor2mod"Jeremy. He was able to replace my soft top in just 3 hours, and that was with having to work around all the issues I had brought him. It seems my top was not OEM, and was frought with problems from the previous installer - broken plastic, missing clips and springs, etc. Jeremy was able to get this completed beyond my expectations - all while being a great host. He also mentioned that he's done over 180 of these tops - which is why he was able to perform the replacement so quickly. That stated - I highly recommend him if you were considering a top replacement. You may also want to have him guide you to the best soft top purchase before you buy. For me he recommended a fabric Stayfast cloth top by Robbins - and it looks great! I'm a very satisfied customer of both the top and the installation. Well done!
--John "RexRacerX"
Old 05-21-2018, 10:15 AM

Originally Posted by RexRacerX
Update: So after the NYST event (Thanks Brad!) I brought my car down to South Jersey for a visit with "2poor2mod"Jeremy. He was able to replace my soft top in just 3 hours, and that was with having to work around all the issues I had brought him. It seems my top was not OEM, and was frought with problems from the previous installer - broken plastic, missing clips and springs, etc. Jeremy was able to get this completed beyond my expectations - all while being a great host. He also mentioned that he's done over 180 of these tops - which is why he was able to perform the replacement so quickly. That stated - I highly recommend him if you were considering a top replacement. You may also want to have him guide you to the best soft top purchase before you buy. For me he recommended a fabric Stayfast cloth top by Robbins - and it looks great! I'm a very satisfied customer of both the top and the installation. Well done!
--John "RexRacerX"
Thanks for making the drive down John. It was a pleasure to spend some time with you. Sorry to be the one to have to show you the "issues" and glad to be able to put a lot of the missing clips back in place with spares i had on hand.

When you decide to let go of the CR front and the AP1 spoiler, please let me know.
Old 05-21-2018, 10:42 AM

Hey John,

Check out this link for some of the missing parts.

Take note of #85 and 86 for the missing spring.

https://www.hondaautomotiveparts.com...soft-top-frame
Old 05-21-2018, 12:39 PM

Will do Jeremy - and thanks for the follow up. I definitely need some of these pieces....
Old 05-21-2018, 04:51 PM

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Jeremy, Billman recommended you for a softtop install. I already have a brand new OEM top sitting in my garage. Not sure exactly when I'll do the install though. Do you have those Modifry straps for extra tension? Or do we have to bring them ourselves when we come to you? Thanks!
Old 05-22-2018, 09:06 AM

Originally Posted by s2kdriver80
Jeremy, Billman recommended you for a softtop install. I already have a brand new OEM top sitting in my garage. Not sure exactly when I'll do the install though. Do you have those Modifry straps for extra tension? Or do we have to bring them ourselves when we come to you? Thanks!
Hey Paul.

I tried to send you a PM, however your inbox is full. If you want to send me a text so we can connect, please do. 609- six 7 eight - 5862

thanks

Jeremy
Old 06-04-2018, 03:46 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Jeremy,

Thanks again for the awesome job you did yesterday replacing my top in just over 2.5 hours! I believe you could have done the job blindfolded! I'm glad you recommended the Robbins stay cloth top. It definitely looks better than the OEM vinyl.

Eric
Old 07-22-2018, 09:52 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for convertible top installation

anyone in the nyc area know good place/person to install convertible soft top? Thanks

Quick Reply: Looking for convertible top installation