New York - Metro New York S2000 Owners Owners in New York City, Long Island, New Jersey, Connecticut

for the ones that showed at 234

Old 03-20-2015, 07:49 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Money Makin MayIdiot is really good at making money. He is an arrogant, classless fool but one that plays into the media hype and capitalizes from it in every way. I really hate the fact that I will contribute to it but it will be nice to see him get hit a few times regardless of the outcome. It's just a shame that he has to act like a classless fool to get such attention even though he is such a good boxer. After you told me how he is one of the best technical fighters around I studied his fights a bit and damn he IS good like that. It's a real shame he can't be a better role model. Instead he plays into so much that is bad with society today and that is why I want him to get knocked da f@#k out!

Old 03-20-2015, 08:24 AM

Received 43 Likes on 40 Posts

And now you know why i hate him so much...kinda reminds me of another cocky guy....cough cough Roy Jones
Old 03-23-2015, 06:40 AM

Originally Posted by mndthegap1
And now you know why i hate him so much...kinda reminds me of another cocky guy....cough cough Roy Jones
Here is the real question though. Is he or is he not the best pound for pound fighter? OR has he just exploited the boxing world to simply capitalize on it?

I don't think he and his "camp" are dumb for the record.
Old 03-23-2015, 10:18 AM

Originally Posted by 2ks2knyc
Originally Posted by mndthegap1' timestamp='1426868680' post='23548022
Here is the real question though. Is he or is he not the best pound for pound fighter? OR has he just exploited the boxing world to simply capitalize on it?

I don't think he and his "camp" are dumb for the record.
listen i've boxed and practice in traditional muay thai almost all my life, i give credit where credit is due, is fagweather good? yes he is very very good, he's an intelligent fighter, he figures out his opponents quickly and simply picks them apart and exploits there flaws/weakness's, now to answer your question.....after he dodged every1 in his weight class, then fighting them outta there prime Yes he is now in this day and age, but no back in the early 2000's, and as far as his camp goes his best move was to get his dad "ROGER AKA THE BLACK MAMBA" back in his corner, now you wanna talk about a good boxer his farther roger was an amazing boxer winning championship's in 2 different weight classes, until he meet his demise
Old 03-24-2015, 11:17 AM

listen i've boxed and practice in traditional muay thai almost all my life, i give credit where credit is due, is fagweather good? yes he is very very good, he's an intelligent fighter, he figures out his opponents quickly and simply picks them apart and exploits there flaws/weakness's, now to answer your question.....after he dodged every1 in his weight class, then fighting them outta there prime Yes he is now in this day and age, but no back in the early 2000's, and as far as his camp goes his best move was to get his dad "ROGER AKA THE BLACK MAMBA" back in his corner, now you wanna talk about a good boxer his farther roger was an amazing boxer winning championship's in 2 different weight classes, until he meet his demise
I don't know why you never gone into coaching yourself. I am being totally serious.
Old 03-24-2015, 12:00 PM

Originally Posted by 2ks2knyc
Originally Posted by mndthegap1' timestamp='1427134713' post='23551374

I don't know why you never gone into coaching yourself. I am being totally serious.
Yeah a couple of my friends have said that I missed my calling as a coach/corner man lol I'd probably get fired right away cause I get to excited and start living vicariously thru the fighter and start throwing punches on the ring apron lol
Old 03-24-2015, 12:34 PM

^^^kinda like this Henry lol.... this is me in a nutshell lol
[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=STYhzCzJ2Kk#t=69[/media]
Old 03-24-2015, 01:30 PM

^^^kinda like this Henry lol.... this is me in a nutshell lol
[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=STYhzCzJ2Kk#t=69[/media]
Just add more beers and some 5-o's and it's like looking in a mirror for you lol
Old 03-24-2015, 05:28 PM

this just in
Floyd Mayweather could earn as much as $180 million to face Pacman, promoter says.........so sick
Old 03-30-2015, 06:50 PM
Community Organizer

Received 75 Likes on 50 Posts

Tony, I'm a little worried now that the pacman is hurt.

Quick Reply: for the ones that showed at 234