New York - Metro New York S2000 Owners Owners in New York City, Long Island, New Jersey, Connecticut

So I have decided to Turbo my car......

Old 04-10-2012, 03:38 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ipopvtec
Originally Posted by jlozano180' timestamp='1334095450' post='21595693
I have a speed problem, I felt the S was slow after 2 weeks of owning it. I know that am going to turbo it, just didnt know which kit I was going with until Sunman give me a ride in his turbo S with the P-tuning kit and I was sold.

I can't wait until I turbo my car.
And if I end up passing a ferrari or porsche it can reinforce my motto fast car > fast driver as seen in my sig.
true story jk dont wanna go down that road again
Old 04-10-2012, 03:50 PM

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

I've DRIVEN 2 turbo S's, hard. Didn't convince me. Maybe the 3rd one will.
Old 04-10-2012, 04:00 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by S~Factor
I've DRIVEN 2 turbo S's, hard. Didn't convince me. Maybe the 3rd one will.
Oh and another thing I might add... I am NOT a fan, I repeat NOT a fan of turbo HEADACHE!!! Turbo is a huge pain in the ass and a money pit to get tuned and running right, and shit breaking and having to replace it with stronger stuff is inevitable.

I wanna take a video of my S hitting 9500 rpm past 100,000 miles on the odo. Try doing the same in a ferrari or porsche
Old 04-10-2012, 04:07 PM

Old 04-10-2012, 04:29 PM

Never driven a turbo S and will do my best to avoid it. I know I'll want a turbo kit if I do so haha.

OP nice gains for I/H/E.
Old 04-10-2012, 04:35 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by s2k harry
Never driven a turbo S and will do my best to avoid it. I know I'll want a turbo kit if I do so haha.

OP nice gains for I/H/E.
Thanks, Jeff was working on your car as I was getting tuned. Red ap1s are so hot.
Old 04-10-2012, 06:20 PM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

. I dont wanna be the guy in a turbo honda that can keep up with ferraris and porsches on the track. I'd rather be the one with half the hp and the suspension setup and driver skill that stayed in their rear view the whole time. I want to drive it the way it was meant to be driven, as a honda. A car that looks like a regular car on the outside, but is so much more on the inside. (One of the reasons why I love my all red interior) And if I end up passing a ferrari or porsche
Excuses excuses
Old 04-10-2012, 07:16 PM

Don't bother Joey honda only built the car to be modded for throttle response and exhaust sounds FACT
Old 04-10-2012, 07:21 PM
Community Organizer

Received 75 Likes on 50 Posts

Originally Posted by jlozano180' timestamp='1334095450' post='21595693
I have a speed problem, I felt the S was slow after 2 weeks of owning it. I know that am going to turbo it, just didnt know which kit I was going with until Sunman give me a ride in his turbo S with the P-tuning kit and I was sold.

I can't wait until I turbo my car.
I used to have a need for speed too, then I got in two car accidents, and got a motorcycle a year later. After that my need for speed was completely gone. I learned after I started riding how to respect power, and that with great power comes great responsibility. Responsibility that I hadn't have the balls or experience for, but was the only thing that was gonna keep me from getting scraped off the pavement. In my rsx-s I flew head first into a forest at 140 mph and got saved by a seatbelt. Car was basically a ball after they pulled it out. After that I swore to myself to do nothing but play Forza and Gran Tourismo for the rest of my life.

I grew up, and realized I want to stay young till my pockets grew up. I will have a fast car eventually, but one thats built for it, maybe a viper ACR or a LFA or something, but for now I'm happier than ever with 200whp. I think I would rather spend 10k on moton 3way adjustables than a turbo kit. I may not have taken a ride in fast turbo s2000, but my stock cbr1000 runs sub 10s from factory and goes from 0-185 mph in 5th gear. I'm pretty sure I know what speed is. I dont wanna be the guy in a turbo honda that can keep up with ferraris and porsches on the track. I'd rather be the one with half the hp and the suspension setup and driver skill that stayed in their rear view the whole time. I want to drive it the way it was meant to be driven, as a honda. A car that looks like a regular car on the outside, but is so much more on the inside. (One of the reasons why I love my all red interior) And if I end up passing a ferrari or porsche it can reinforce my motto fast car > fast driver as seen in my sig.
I can understand that, my friend went thru the same thing when he went down on his bike. You got lucky on that 140 crash.

You like speed more than me, I wont even get on a bike. I rode one at 40mph and thought that was fast.
Old 04-10-2012, 07:24 PM
Community Organizer

Received 75 Likes on 50 Posts

Originally Posted by s2k harry

OP nice gains for I/H/E.
I was in one for 2 minutes and wanted one the next day.

Quick Reply: So I have decided to Turbo my car......