New York - Metro New York S2000 Owners Owners in New York City, Long Island, New Jersey, Connecticut

Stolen S2000 Somerset Nj

Old 07-10-2017, 06:56 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Another honda s2000 stolen last night in our area!!!!!! Please keep an eye out for your cars!!
Old 07-10-2017, 07:26 AM

Received 208 Likes on 170 Posts

Originally Posted by netka93
Another honda s2000 stolen last night in our area!!!!!! Please keep an eye out for your cars!!
This is crazy
Old 07-12-2017, 04:28 AM

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

back in the day people would call us snobs for not attending those big ricer meets. us s2k owners knew we were targets. avoid those meets at all costs.

found in garfield. i wonder if it was the same thieves that tried to steal grunt's s2k back in the day.
Old 07-12-2017, 03:29 PM

Its crazy how 3 hondas went missing around the same time. 2 of them already found. One was set on fire.

my bfs honda still missing and it was stolen way before the other two:/
Old 07-13-2017, 08:51 AM

Originally Posted by Langelo DeMysterioso
Well we've discovered a trend.! Surprisingly it was taken from Somerset as well. Happened yesterday. Lock your car up if you live there

https://www.s2ki.com/forums/new-york-metro-new-york-s2000-owners-61/%5Bstolen%5D-2001-spa-yellow-ap1-somerset-county-nj-1174971/
It's a damn shame :/ I'm really upset, but I stopped by someones house on the way home from work to let him know that there is someone around the area stealing a bunch of s2000s. (there is a major closure on south middlebush in franklin park now) and all the traffic is being diverted to a street where his s2k.

For the record, the vehicle was recovered. It was found in Piscataway (I picked up recovery report yesterday) off of Victoria Avenue & Haight Avenue. I looked it up on google maps and basically looks like a dead end street corner where it'd be perfect to leave an abandoned car. Police report states that an officer was looking for a different stolen vehicle in the area (which had Lojack) which is how they also found mine. So upsetting, my heart is literally broken. The car body is in good shape, they took the motor, most of interior including seats, cluster, console, my carbon fiber duckbill spoiler, red badges, tranmission. They left all body panels (****ed up the trunk, scuffed up the rear bumper- everything else is good), wheels, suspension, brakes, headlights, taillights., 10% of me wants to buy the car back from insurance and build it into a track car. The other 90% realizes this isnt feasible right now with the amount of time I have/money to build a racecar, and since I don't have a garage I have no where to build it currently/store it.
Old 07-13-2017, 08:53 AM

Its crazy how 3 hondas went missing around the same time. 2 of them already found. One was set on fire.

my bfs honda still missing and it was stolen way before the other two:/
Yeah, I've been talking to him almost everyday hoping something comes up. Really sorry for his/your loss. At this point, im surprised it hasnt come up. Mine was stolen the night of the 5th into the morning of the 6th of July. And recovered on 7/10 at 10:30pm.
Old 07-14-2017, 06:55 AM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Wow thieves are on a roll with these cars again.. Im always wondering why s2ks always get stolen in spurts kind of how bank thieves rob 3 or 4 places within a 5mile radius at once then disappear for a year and do it all over again. **** them thieves i'd like to watch a thief in the process of stealing one of my cars so I can call the cops first but in the meantime knock that bitch out with a bat before the cops arrive. I already did this when i was about 20 years old and walked in on a guy that broke into my apt and was in the process of taking my shit so I'll happily do it again lol
Old 07-16-2017, 01:42 PM

Ughhh this is getting me nervous, I just purchased one but I'm in Monmouth county, hopefully they catch these assholes
Old 07-17-2017, 08:51 AM
Community Organizer

Received 74 Likes on 49 Posts

Originally Posted by jaymannj93
Ughhh this is getting me nervous, I just purchased one but I'm in Monmouth county, hopefully they catch these assholes
Please do yourself a favor and get a garage if you dont have one. I hope it can stop, 3 in a month is insane
Old 07-17-2017, 09:46 AM

Originally Posted by jlozano180
Please do yourself a favor and get a garage if you dont have one. I hope it can stop, 3 in a month is insane
Yeah mine is in a garage, but nonetheless concerning.

Quick Reply: Stolen S2000 Somerset Nj