New York - Upstate New York S2000 Owners All areas North of I-84 (Port Jervis to Putnam Lake) in New York State

8th Annual WNY Honda Meet.

Old 08-05-2012, 08:29 AM

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts
Default 8th Annual WNY Honda Meet.

COPYING THIS FROM ANOTHER FORUM!!!!

We had a bunch of S2000's turn up last year, and had a great time. Let's try to get a bunch more this year!!

I personally will be coming from the Rochester area, with a decent group of cars if anyone is interested in meeting up, let me know!

DATE: Saturday, August 25th
TIME: NOON till 5

SPONSORED BY: ARNOLD'S AUTO PARTS!

Here we are peep's and peepettes!!!!! YEAR 8!!!!! This year's event will be held at BULLARD PARK in Albion, N.Y. (same location as the last 2 years.) Below is an attached link from GOOGLE to show where the park is located. We will be having food vendors this year, and I will start asking around to see what kind of Parts companies that may want to set up some booths! Any interested vendors, hit me up VIA PM! Even though this is primarily a HONDA show, we will not shun other makes/models away! All are invited to show up and have a good time with us! All I ask of the attendees is that you DO NOT be a dick! NO BURNOUTS/NO EXCESSIVE REVVING OF MOTORS/NO SPEEDING. If you do, you are on your own if local authorities catch you in the act. This warning is not meant to keep people from doing what they want to do or from having fun, but more-so to make sure that I am never denied permission to have this event due to reckless behavior from attendees. So help keep the meet's alive, and just come, chill, and have a good time

Google Map link: http://maps.google.com/maps?rls=com....ed=0CBMQnwIwAA

Here's a map/layout of the grounds for the event (parking/bathroom/vendor locations):

MORE DETAILS WILL BE COMING IN AS THEY ARRIVE, SO CHECK BACK EVERY FEW DAYS!!!!! So save the date, and I hope to see you all again, and more of you this time around!!!!!

**FOR GPS/MAPQUEST/ETC USERS: USE THIS ADDRESS for a reference point (its right across the street from the event.) 506 EAST AVE. Albion, NY 14411**

PARKING WILL BE RANDOM LIKE IN THE PAST! So if you want to park next to your friends, show up with them!

VENDORS LIST:

Masons (Food)
ONE80 SHINE SHOP
Team PSI
Ihatestickers
AllN1Motorsports

**You can join the Facespace event page here: https://www.facebook.com/events/2581...an_user_joined **

Past Meets:

(2005)

(2007)

(2009)

(2010)

(2011)
Old 08-05-2012, 08:31 AM

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

I am aware that all the images are missing, as soon as I can paste the img tags in I will!!!
Old 08-06-2012, 04:00 AM

Received 59 Likes on 48 Posts

Hey, that is the start of my vacation! I think I'll stop out.