New York - Upstate New York S2000 Owners All areas North of I-84 (Port Jervis to Putnam Lake) in New York State

GPW, for sale if someone is looking

Old 08-11-2011, 05:13 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Just remember, I'm not endorsing it, did not drive it, simply reporting on what I happened to see today
Old 08-11-2011, 05:55 PM
A 2
Former Moderator

Received 159 Likes on 148 Posts

no worries. I found the car online and sent a link to the dealer site as a potential buy.

Personally I'm torn between the AP1 and the CR. It all started with Jeff putting that CR lip and wheels on his car. Loved it. At the last drive I was behind Friendlydacat in his ABP CR and was amazed at how well the CR was leaving me behind in the dust. Think his car is stock except for Hondata. It was not so much the acceleration but how much more speed the car was carrying through the corners. Made me feel totally inadequate

But then the CR comes with the F22C and I think I want an AP1 only for the thrill of revving higher. The odds of finding an unmolested well cared for and low mile AP1 are rare. CR's are pricy though and AP1's are relatively cheaper. Hopefully some day when I have the cash I will get to test drive both an AP1 and a CR and pick the one I like most.
Old 08-12-2011, 01:26 AM

Received 325 Likes on 275 Posts

It should make someone a happy owner.
Levi
Old 08-12-2011, 09:53 AM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Nice find Doug.

Its actually the opposite of my interior now. I have black seats with red roll hoops and this car is reverse of that.

Crappy plastic window and if I had a hardtop then I would donate my glass window top to this car.

I like it.
Old 08-12-2011, 09:58 AM

Received 325 Likes on 275 Posts

Jeremy, it is still nice to have the softop, even with the hardtop. I won't be parting with mine.
Levi
Old 08-13-2011, 07:26 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by aashish2
no worries. I found the car online and sent a link to the dealer site as a potential buy.

Personally I'm torn between the AP1 and the CR. It all started with Jeff putting that CR lip and wheels on his car. Loved it. At the last drive I was behind Friendlydacat in his ABP CR and was amazed at how well the CR was leaving me behind in the dust. Think his car is stock except for Hondata. It was not so much the acceleration but how much more speed the car was carrying through the corners. Made me feel totally inadequate

But then the CR comes with the F22C and I think I want an AP1 only for the thrill of revving higher. The odds of finding an unmolested well cared for and low mile AP1 are rare. CR's are pricy though and AP1's are relatively cheaper. Hopefully some day when I have the cash I will get to test drive both an AP1 and a CR and pick the one I like most.
You can test drive mine. I also want to get another S to modify, but priorities must come first.
Old 08-13-2011, 11:23 AM

I want another S too haha to drive without a ton of power lol.. but replacing my daily will come first..
Old 08-13-2011, 02:51 PM
A 2
Former Moderator

Received 159 Likes on 148 Posts

Originally Posted by friendlydacat
You can test drive mine. I also want to get another S to modify, but priorities must come first.
Thats very kind of you Rob. I'll surely take you up on it the next time we meet
Old 08-16-2011, 07:47 PM

Wow if they get 12500 for a stock s with 93k miles...what could I get for mine with 27k on it
White is nice though!
Old 08-16-2011, 08:15 PM

Originally Posted by aashish2

They are out there. MY00 is bone stock(ok it's lowered 1" but I still have stock springs) and it only has 27k on it. I bought it with 15k and within 5yrs I put 12k on it.

Quick Reply: GPW, for sale if someone is looking