New York - Upstate New York S2000 Owners All areas North of I-84 (Port Jervis to Putnam Lake) in New York State

Who all are still here?

Old 01-26-2018, 01:55 PM
A 2
Former Moderator

Received 158 Likes on 147 Posts

Originally Posted by hectorteto
I am new here and trying to be as active as I can. I am usually here every day ready what everyone posts and learning from everyone so that is always good!! Hoping to start meeting everyone
Glad you decided to post up on this thread. Always good to see a new owner on here.

How long have you had your NFR?
Old 01-26-2018, 01:56 PM
A 2
Former Moderator

Originally Posted by NNY S2k
Somehow we need to get more of the new owners to visit here.
Levi
just not sure how other than asking them to do so from time to time.
Old 01-26-2018, 01:57 PM
A 2
Former Moderator

Originally Posted by blueosprey90
Oneloveknk

"Hope no one minds? I just dropped in to say hello."

Well lad, you're as close to Albany as I am. So lean over in this direction.

And No, we don't mind, but have you ever tracked your car?
Just noticed his location. Amherst isn't all that far away. Have a cousin that went to school at UMass and I used to visit him.
Old 01-26-2018, 02:11 PM

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by A 2
Glad you decided to post up on this thread. Always good to see a new owner on here.

How long have you had your NFR?
I have been having it for about 5 months and I love it so fun!!
Old 01-26-2018, 04:19 PM

Received 322 Likes on 273 Posts

Originally Posted by A 2
just not sure how other than asking them to do so from time to time.
Maybe we can get word to them to attend some meets, like the North Country Drive and others that may be planned.
Levi
Old 01-26-2018, 06:49 PM

Received 26 Likes on 19 Posts

Been thinking about an S2K BBQ day here at my house sometime this summer, perhaps to coincide with some WGI event.
I'm 45min from track and have facilities to host a gathering. It'd be fun now that my health is a little better under control.
Kind of like Harry's retirement, you'd think that my neck/back issue would lend itself to more free time here. It didn't.
The forum has changed a bit. So have we... but we still have this wicked car in common.
Old 01-27-2018, 03:06 AM

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

I still check quite often but as Aashish noted on mobile. And its just not the same. I somehow got logged out and had to rack my brain for the right email so I could reset password.
I find myself looking to other brands (bowtie) for a little more speed and capability lately.
I'll keep checking and posting when appropriate
Old 01-27-2018, 05:16 AM
A 2
Former Moderator

Originally Posted by Bugsy
Been thinking about an S2K BBQ day here at my house sometime this summer, perhaps to coincide with some WGI event.
I'm 45min from track and have facilities to host a gathering. It'd be fun now that my health is a little better under control.
Kind of like Harry's retirement, you'd think that my neck/back issue would lend itself to more free time here. It didn't.
The forum has changed a bit. So have we... but we still have this wicked car in common.
BBQ or not. We should all get together on Monday evening. And I’m glad you’re feeling better
Old 01-27-2018, 06:47 AM

Received 33 Likes on 28 Posts

Originally Posted by Bugsy
Glad to hear you are getting better!
I would be interested in a BBQ at your place, pending my next hip replacement. Might not be able to make it.
Old 01-28-2018, 02:52 AM
Community Organizer

Received 125 Likes on 85 Posts

Jeff, that would be cool to go see your shop.

i will try my best to do another mod day this year. Last year was so hard for me working out of town all the time, this year should be local, probably still very busy but local.

Quick Reply: Who all are still here?