NYC Metro Off Topic All Off Topic Threads Go Here

everyone on facebook last night

Old 07-21-2009, 04:25 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default everyone on facebook last night

Just wanted to say thanks for anycalls/texts you made to that asshole. hope you had some fun, btw save that number for when you ever have a bad day hes great to relieve some stress... any1 wants its eithe rlook on facebook or pm me
Old 07-21-2009, 05:18 AM

LOL!
Old 07-21-2009, 07:07 AM

So whats the story behind this?
Old 07-21-2009, 08:22 AM

Received 67 Likes on 49 Posts

please tell. I always love your messages coop!
Old 07-21-2009, 08:25 AM

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

I want in, having a bad day. PM me!
Old 07-21-2009, 09:55 AM

Originally Posted by GRUNTS2K,Jul 21 2009, 10:07 AM
So whats the story behind this?
ok well i really cant say alot of what was said> so pretty much my gf's ex texts her every now and then. she doesnt talk to him, she hates him she always says leave me alone. she lostr his number a looonnnggggg time ago and she told him to do the same. he's one of "those guys" so he texts her last night and i respond telling him hes a fag and i said to leave me the hell alone (im pretending to be her) and he says something a bit to graphic and vulgar. somethin invloving a shower a hole and what happens at the end of a pron. not true but even if it were you dont speak to a woman like that, PERIOD. so theyre goin back and forth i know she doesnt text him cause while i was pretending to be her i asked "how often do i ever text you? i said i was done with you" and he replied "you never text me you forgot about me " damn right she forgot about him hes an asshole who sweet talks girls into shit. so he starts makin stabs at me cause i told her to say i wanted to meet him.
" oh hes just mad cause i got you first but im sure he'll shake my hand" yeah ill shake your hand....

so i start puttin his number online just for people to mess with him. then he doesnt stop, syain he misses her anmd wants to talk when shes home. she tells him that she is home (my house) and she lives with me and stuff. so after a few more messages i decide to text him it goes as so

ME: seriously man she is with me, back off
guido: no thanks bro
me" im only gonnaz ****in say this once leave her the hell alone
guido: no thanks ill bench press ya head

(side note ill get a pic of him. im literally about 40-50 lbs bigger than him. and a head to bench press must be some amazxing feat idunno someone fill me in )

ME: sure i could use a good beating (gives him an adress in clifton, he lives in caldwell so this would be almost halfway)

about a good half hour goes by and im just pushin his buttons. sending pictures of her in my jersey and shit sayin he wont see her again shes done shes moved on to bigger and better. he tells my cousin who called him that he is "downloading a viorus on his blackburry so now he'll have a viorus" mind you hes like 23 ish and a high school drop out.

eventually he calls me and starts threatening me saying i dont know who he is blah blah blah and i told him yeah youre some puerto rican guy whos a high school drop out and obvvioiusly has an identity crisis and spend tooo much time in a tanning bed which explains the shitty spelling. I ask him why wont he meet me in clifton? he said hes not wasting his time. HE THREATENED ME NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND. i ahve the messages saved f w.e reason i may need them. heres the great part.... he starts asking WHY DID I CALL HIM when he called me. and the ace up his sleeve "listen you white trash hillbilly punk rocker im an armed guard for brinks security and i have a carriers permit and...." this is where i cut him off and flipped. i said send me a picture ill call your bluff. he said i should change my number that the convo is recorded and hes gonna call me alll the time if i text him. so i started askin him to show me his gun send me a pic of the blackburry he has. asshat.

oh and last i checked its next to impossible in jersey to get a carriers permit and brinks security doesnt take hs drop outs.

CLIFF NOTES: Girls ex doesnt understand back off.
says some vulgar stuff
threatgens me
i call him out
then says he has a gun
then says hes recording the convo for the cops where he told me hes gonna shoot me
goes to sleep playing with himself.
Old 07-21-2009, 09:57 AM

Originally Posted by S~Factor,Jul 21 2009, 11:25 AM
I want in, having a bad day. PM me!
PM'd
Old 07-21-2009, 10:01 AM

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

lol what a tool. you and ur gf should just ignore him. maybe he will drive off a cliff one day.
Old 07-21-2009, 10:03 AM

Old 07-21-2009, 10:06 AM

thats just a comparison of his size... shes about 5' 6'' ish and 110....

Quick Reply: everyone on facebook last night