NYC Metro Off Topic All Off Topic Threads Go Here

MY STOCK AP1 VS MODDED AP1

Old 10-14-2007, 02:45 PM
Former Moderator

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Meh. She's okay.

I'd still hit it.

If she really existed... why don't we ask your mom? (see what I did?)
Old 10-14-2007, 05:59 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

VAGINAMITE

Old 10-17-2007, 12:10 PM

hahah he actually put pictures up on a car forum to prove to everyone he had this girl in his car. How much did you pay her to sit with you in front of these "200" people at the rest stop on a Sunday night. Wow, I'm only 19 and I even grew out of that F&F stage a while back.

I do agree though, I took my CAI,Exhaust,Testpipe out and my car actually felt more responsive.
Old 02-01-2008, 08:29 AM

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by GRUNTS2K,Jul 26 2006, 03:21 PM
WELL ABOUT 2 WEEKS AGO I WAS UP IN NANUET, NY.....RIGHT ON THE NY AND NJ BORDER ON THE PARKWAY. I WAS WITH A COUPLE OF MY FRIENDS JUST CHECKING OUT THE CARS (AND THE GIRLS ) THERES ALWAYS PEOPLE UP THERE ESPECIALLY ON SUNDAY NIGHTS. WE DROVE IN AND I IMMEDIATLEY SAW A BLACK MODDED AP1. I JUST DROVE BY AND TOLD HIM "NICE CAR". ABOUT HALF AN HOUR LATER I SAW AN RX-8. I ASKED HIM IF HE WANTED TO RACE BUT HE SAID "NO BECAUSE MY CAR IS NOT TO RACE BUT TO LOOK PRETTY" WHAT A PUSSY! I THOUGHT. "BUT" HE SAID " MY FRIEND WITH THE BLACK S2K WANTS TO RACE YOU". I THOUGHT , ALRIGHT THIS SHOULD BE INTERESTING. ONCE EVERYTHING WAS SETUP SUCH AS FLAGGER, DISTANCE (1/4 MILE), TOP DOWN WITH A PASSENGER BOTH OF US.......WE LINED UP ON PARKWAY SOUTH RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE REST STOP WITH LIKE 200 PEOPLE ON THE BARRIERS. YEAH I KNOW ITS UNSAFE BUT ITS LIKE SEX ...ONCE YOU START YOU CANT STOP ANY WAY A LIST OF THE MODS FOR THE BLACK AP1 ARE AS FOLLOWS FROM WHAT I SAW AND HEARD; DUAL CAT BACK EXHAUST UNKNOWN BRAND, SHORT RAM INTAKE AEM, BIG RICER TACH GOOD FOR 4 HP, AN S2000 STICKER ON BOTH LOWER DOOR PANELS GOOD FOR A COMBINED 10 HP, AND AN AGGRESSIVE CLUTCH OR WHAT SOUNDED LIKE ONE.(THAT OR HE COULDNT DRIVE FOR SH*T... HEY IF YOU CANT DRIVE IT RIDE IT!) BY THE WAY MY PASSENGER WAS THIS EXOTIC CHICK IVE KNOWN FOR A WHILE. IF ANY ONE HAS SEEN TOKYO DRIFT SHE LOOKS JUST LIKE THE FEMALE MAIN CHARACTER BUT I FORGOT HER NAME. BACK TO THE RACE... WE LINE UP. I REV AND STAY AT 5600 RPMS. AS SOON AS HIS HANDS DROPPED I LET GO OF THE CLUTCH AND HAD A PRETTY DECENT LAUNCH CONSIDERING I HAVE MISMATCHED TIRES. OFF THE LAUNCH I PUT HALF A CAR ON HIM. 2ND GEAR ANOTHER HALF A CAR. 3RD GEAR ANOTHER HALF. BY THE TIME WE WERE DONE I BEAT HIM BY A CAR AND A HALF TO TWO CARS, WITH A 3000GT WAITING FOR US ON THE FINISH LINE. WE MADE A U-TURN AND MET BACK AT THE REST STOP. WE TALKED A LITTLE BIT AND I EXPLAINED THAT YOU CANT DO THE SAME MODS TO THE S2K THAT YOU WOULD DO ON ANY OTHER HONDA BECAUSE IT WONT RESPOND AS WELL. SOME OF YOU MAY ARGUE BUT IVE SEEN AN S2K WITH AN AFTERMARKET EXHAUST LOSE POWER ON A DYNO AND TO ADD INSULT TO INJURY THE STOCK SYSTEM WIEGHED LESS. ANY WAY... IF AT THE BEGINNING HE WAS COCKY HE WAS DEFINITLY MORE HUMBLE AT THE END. AS FOR MY FEMALE COMPANION... LETS JUST SAY I GOT MORE THAN A HUG AND A KISS AT THE END OF THE NIGHT UNTIL NEXT TIME
hahahah
Old 02-01-2008, 08:44 AM

You are a tool Anoob! Way to bump this up
Old 02-01-2008, 09:26 AM

Received 67 Likes on 49 Posts

good win... the big tach added some weight so that makes sense! Drive mod FTW!
Old 02-01-2008, 09:33 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Rofl
Old 02-01-2008, 08:43 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

...i scrolled through 5 pages of ricer b.s. only to see 3 pics of a chubby mexican chick?

oh what i wouldn't do to get my last 10 mins back...
Old 02-01-2008, 08:46 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

and before you flame me for not posting hot chicks of my own, look at my myspace or facebook. there's simply too many pics of me with hot chicks. i would use up every last bit of s2ki's bandwidth and cause the server to spontaniously combust and reach through the screen and punch you in the face...
Old 02-01-2008, 10:08 PM

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by marshman,Feb 2 2008, 12:46 AM
and before you flame me for not posting hot chicks of my own, look at my myspace or facebook. there's simply too many pics of me with hot chicks. i would use up every last bit of s2ki's bandwidth and cause the server to spontaniously combust and reach through the screen and punch you in the face...
& at the end of the day, you still own an LED shift knob

Quick Reply: MY STOCK AP1 VS MODDED AP1