NYC Metro Off Topic All Off Topic Threads Go Here

Official Metro 2014/15 NBA Chat

Old 11-03-2014, 05:47 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by orangebarius
haha awesome win over cleveland on thurs. too bad the bulls couldn't handle them on fri. oh well, another injury for d-rose. i'm so over this kid's injuries. he's made of paper.
That win was just LeBron not handling the pressure as usual but I am happy to take that homecoming away. It looks like getting away from Cleveland got that team going. The Bulls did not look the same as they did against the Knicks. D-Rose needs to drink more milk.
Old 11-14-2014, 11:25 AM

Ok, I know this must have been some delayed news being said on the radio in FL but is D-Rose out AGAIN!?
Old 01-06-2015, 06:31 AM

So .... how bout them Knicks?!

What is up with that trade? Jackson is cleaning house .. damn ..
Old 01-06-2015, 09:00 AM

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

big phil is doing his thing. going to take a few yrs to fix up that mess. going for the #1 pick this yr i see.

bulls are doing their thing....winning. they're the deepest team in the nba. just gotta stay healthy. thibs needs to not overwork and kill these guys. take notes from Pop in san antonio and rest his players throughout the season.
Old 01-06-2015, 10:27 AM

Originally Posted by orangebarius
big phil is doing his thing. going to take a few yrs to fix up that mess. going for the #1 pick this yr i see.

bulls are doing their thing....winning. they're the deepest team in the nba. just gotta stay healthy. thibs needs to not overwork and kill these guys. take notes from Pop in san antonio and rest his players throughout the season.

word ... D-Rose needs plenty of Vaginal rest in order to make it to the finals in good shape lol
Old 01-06-2015, 11:19 AM

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

lol i agree
Old 01-07-2015, 03:44 AM

Received 19 Likes on 15 Posts

Im not sure I like that trade. Its rough. I think JR should have never been resigned he didnt work with melo in denver why would it work in new york?
I am going to miss shump but I dont think he was right for our system. But to lose them both for a bunch of scrubs and a bullshit pick idk...........

We are building up cap space for who? rondo is out of the question, gasol is never coming here. Maybe pickup a bunch of roll players and support guys(aka other teams shumperts)?
I hope we tank the rest of the year and pick up a great center in the draft and start building. Maybe trade melo for up and coming stars idk about that yet
Old 01-07-2015, 05:30 AM

It's clear Phil has a plan and we are loosing anyway. Why not clean house and rebuild with players that will work long term and still loose in the meantime. I just hope we get our stuff together soon because this year is already done.
Old 01-08-2015, 03:02 AM

Received 19 Likes on 15 Posts

I agree hes cleaning house and has a game plan. I just thought they were worth more than nothing lol.

who knows maybe we are clearing all this cap room for BRON BRON hahahhahahaha (ny rumors are the best!)
Old 01-08-2015, 10:13 AM

Originally Posted by Topplayer
I agree hes cleaning house and has a game plan. I just thought they were worth more than nothing lol.

who knows maybe we are clearing all this cap room for BRON BRON hahahhahahaha (ny rumors are the best!)
dear god no lol I really can't stand the media. I love how Lynch has been handling them so he doesn't get fined. So many reporters bash him for it and only one stand up for him. In this age of social networking and instant news he is doing what he gotta do and god bless him for it. Being a Jets fan and seeing how ass hats like Mehta and Cimini twist shit around for a headline only fuels the circus. Now a days you gotta go fishing for honest worth while reporting.

Quick Reply: Official Metro 2014/15 NBA Chat