NYC Metro Off Topic All Off Topic Threads Go Here

Pac man vs Mayfeather

Old 11-08-2011, 06:06 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mndthegap1
I think the most unorthodox style I've ever seen was prince haseem hamed.... I boxed many years was a medal wrestler in high school now I take muai Thai and bjj for many years.... grew up on boxing back when it was 15 rounds, its a shame boxing is where it is now! It's always been about money! I do agree that if you claim your the best then you should shut every1 up and fight the best! MAx Kellerman is right when he said mayweather will retire as a boxer who dodge all the top rank fighters..... like I've been saying for the last 6yrs this fight will never ever happen
That's really cool. I only started boxing over at Church Street Boxing gym in the city a couple of years ago, but now I am def. hooked. I wish I had started boxing when I was younger. They actually have muai thai at my gym as well.

To your point Nas was an amazing fighter; the only guy I've ever seen lead with an uppercut from the outside.

It is disheartening too know we most likely won't see that fight. IMO the sport of Boxing deserves this fight.
Old 11-09-2011, 02:24 AM

Received 43 Likes on 40 Posts

^ It doesn't deserve this fight it NEEDS this fight,,,, MMA (ufc,prdie,bellafort,K-1,eliite-xc, strikeforce,etc.) has been killing boxing, so much that the boxing are in turn switching ova to MMA, Boxing has no more heavyweights to watch besides the klitschko brothers and they will never foght each other so that weight class will never be unified, Middle weights are EH right now so like i said boxing needs this fight