NYC Metro Off Topic All Off Topic Threads Go Here

For those Gym Freaks...

Old 04-06-2012, 09:10 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default For those Gym Freaks...

My name is Justin (jthiles2k) and I am in the Army. I am currently stationed in S.Korea and thought I would share my experiences with my workout plan and supplements with my results...

Started:

Height: 5'8"
Weight: 150lbs
Chest: 34in
Waist: 32in
Biceps: 13in
Neck:15.5in
Thighs: unknown
Calves: unknown

Week 8 of 12 workout plan results (below):

Height: 5'8"
Weight: 172lbs
Chest: 41in
Waist: 34in
Biceps: 15.5in
Neck:16.7in
Thighs: 23.5in
Calves: 14.8in

I have completed 8 Weeks of the 12 Week Program and these are my true and honest results.

Supplements:

*Cellucor C4 - PreWorkout (Highly Recommended)
*MusclePharm Assault - PreWorkout (Not Recommended)
*Universal Shock Therapy - PreWorkout (Current/ Havent used yet, but will update)

*Gaspari Nutrition SizeOn - During/ PostWorkout (Highly Recommended)
*Universal Storm - During/ PostWorkout (Current/ Havent used yet, but will update)

*IDS Smart Gainer - Weight Gainer/ Protein (Highly Recommended)

Workout Plan - http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/kris...ner-intro.html (Highly Recommended)

Next Workout Plan: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/shor...k-1-day-1.html

Most Recommended place to purchase your supplements: http://www.allstarhealth.com/ - Cheapest Prices and Fastest Shipping (I get my order in 3-4 days to Korea)...
Old 04-07-2012, 04:22 AM

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

22 lbs in 8 weeks? That is great if your goal is to bulk, fast. But you gotta be realistic, most of that weight gain is fat, especially with a weight gainer drink you are taking (lots of carbs/sugar in it).

Last year I struggle to cut down to 167 lbs. When it was time to bulk, I gained 20 lbs in 12 weeks, easy. Right now, with summer coming up, again, I am struggling to cut down. Currently at 177 lbs, My goal is 165 lbs which will put me at around 12% bodyfat.

As far as supplements go I use the following:

Preworkout: Jack3d
Postworkout: Optimum Nutrition 100% whey (0 carbs)/5 gms Creatine

Workout plan: Push/Pull/Legs done 3 times a week at a local gym.

My advice, to keep you motivated, keep an online journal at one of the 'bodybuilding' forums. I have one at IronMagazineForums.com.
Old 04-07-2012, 08:29 AM

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

Be careful with those supplementy things...
I know someone who ruined their kidneys with them.
Old 04-07-2012, 12:52 PM

Bulking in the summer? I'm 5'6 and I cut weight from 175 bulky to 153 lean since Jan. Less than 10% body fat and feeling great. I eat around 5 times a dat, about 150 grams of protein 60 grams or so from shakes, the rest food. Low carb/fat diet. Also drink green tea here and there.

Current sups:
Multi= Orange traid by controlled labs
Protein= 100% whey by Optimum nutrition
Fish oil= gnc brand
Old 04-07-2012, 05:36 PM

move to off topic for better response.
damn im a old car guy for saying that
no disrespect OP
Old 04-07-2012, 07:18 PM

thanks for the replies and feedback. I really dont have much room to gain fat. Like I said, I am in the Army and we run every MWF and ruck march every Tues and Thurs. I lost my six pack to a four pack, but am starting to get it back. I can cut so quickly its amazing lol. I am in the cutting phase of my workout and plan to cut down to about 160-165lbs. Im not really worried about being cut for the Summer. I am in Korea and away from my Wife and soon to be newborn Son, so I dont have anyone to impress. My goal is to be a steady 180lbs shredded. Anddd ya need fat to turn into muscle. As you saw my chest went from 34in to 41in (of course my back grew also) and I put 2.5in on my arms...Thats some weight right there..Muscle Weight.

@ plankfarm - I actually was only born with 1 kidney and I just had my Kidney and Liver checked last month and they are in tip top shape. The reason why people "kill" themselves with supplements is because the lack of water intake. It is recommended that you drink at least 1 gallon of water a day.
Old 04-08-2012, 04:41 AM

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by jthiles2k
I really dont have much room to gain fat. Like I said, I am in the Army and we run every MWF and ruck march every Tues and Thurs. I lost my six pack to a four pack, but am starting to get it back. I can cut so quickly its amazing lol.
Oh you are one of those guys. Lucky bastard! LOL
Old 04-08-2012, 05:01 AM

Originally Posted by S~Factor
Originally Posted by jthiles2k' timestamp='1333855082' post='21586543
I really dont have much room to gain fat. Like I said, I am in the Army and we run every MWF and ruck march every Tues and Thurs. I lost my six pack to a four pack, but am starting to get it back. I can cut so quickly its amazing lol.
Oh you are one of those guys. Lucky bastard! LOL

Haha yeah thats no lie either. I had to stop doing much of any cardio to just gain the weight. I have been doing cardio 2 weeks now and just started the ruck marches and I am already starting to slim down. lol. So yes, I am the lucky one when it comes to shredding haha
Old 04-08-2012, 05:14 AM

Also, the 1SG was asking if I have been taking steroids haha. I have been at every 'piss' test in the past month....and its random? yeah ok! Lol
Old 04-08-2012, 07:41 AM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

i ate anything i want/i like. ate lot more compare to most others around my size.
still no fat at all

Quick Reply: For those Gym Freaks...