Off-topic Talk Where overpaid, underworked S2000 owners waste the worst part of their days before the drive home. This forum is for general chit chat and discussions not covered by the other off-topic forums.

Black guys...

Old 08-18-2006, 01:34 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arrow Black guys...

I don't mean to write this to slur racial prejudice or hatred, because I'm far from that type. It's just something we can talk about in an adult manner.

Throughout my life, I have observed countless of occasions about black guys' attitudes in public places, such as clubs, bars, driving on the road, etc. Basically, they *all* try to overtly express their image of being all that, bad-ass, etc. This afternoon, I was driving next to a black guy who was throwing out gangster signs, rapping to his music, bobbing up and down like a crazy person, swaying side to side, shouting out lyrics, etc. He was doing this intentionally to get attention and to cast an impression that he was such a bad-ass. Everyone was trying to ignore him but thinking to themselves: "What a moron!"

Here's my observation throughout the years. Most black guys try too hard to act bad-ass and all that. On the road, they drive like they own it, weaving in and out, staring people down, etc. In the clubs/bars, they walk and talk in a manner of overly pretension of being bad-ass. Almost everywhere, most of them act like such. The truth is, most white and Asians wouldn't mess with them, but do they have to act so bad-ass and "all that" all the time? Are they "all that"? Maybe the mentality of professional black athletes and rappers have passed onto almost all of them. Well, to be frank, most black girls are pretty loud and mean too. Maybe it's just their nature.

Now, let's discuss this in a mature manner, without any racial hatred. Frankly, I don't hate or dislike African-Americans, but nor do I care for their general attitudes.
Old 08-18-2006, 01:48 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I see it all the time. The thing that get's to me is that most of them will be loud and acting "bad-ass" but the minute something happens like maybe this topic, they'll scream out "Racism/Discrimination!"
Old 08-18-2006, 01:58 PM

I don't care for it at all, but if someone tries to stare me down for no reason I just ask them why they are checking me out. It usually stops that kinda crap. I guess they don't care about looking like a fool, but gay, now that's bad. Black people usually act this way because they don't want to seem "white" or something stupid like that. It's more the fact that no one will ever say anything, which is why I do just that.

Usually they are the most obnoxious when in a group, no one really wants to say anything then either. They don't want to get jumped, and if you tell me that doesn't happen... you're wrong.

I find it extremely rude and discourteous, and then they demand to be treated as adults and yes, equals. Not saying they shouldn't be treated as so, but don't act like a moron and then demand respect, doesn't work like that.

*Note: Obviously all black people are like this, but sometimes it seems to be the majority.
Old 08-18-2006, 02:38 PM

I know tons of hot girls that are with gangsta black dudes. Their technique seems to be working. (maybe its just a LA thing?)

I think it has something to do with the fact that they are from the Mother Land: Africa.
Old 08-18-2006, 02:39 PM

after the church thread... and this one... the only logical conclusion is that youre a moron
Old 08-18-2006, 02:40 PM

^^^ i think you're mixing people up.
Old 08-18-2006, 02:57 PM

IBTRL
In Before The Racist Lock!!!!

I've seen plenty of white, hispanic, and asian guys do the same thing. Maybe with their own twist, but c'mon, what about the rednecks and loud trucks, Hardley Davidson riders (not all), etc.? They all have some sort of swagger and 'tude outside of their rides too.
Old 08-18-2006, 04:10 PM

How can you say you're not racist when you use phrases like "They all" and "most black guys" "most black guys". Obviously you have something against them, even if they aren't harming you in any intentional way. After taking an observation of a sample of an entire race of people and classify them by that one selection is called racial prejudice.

I can also be prejudice also, "I think people who have cats in their avatar and like the color purple are gay". Don't you see how asinine that comment was? The same can be said about your dumbass comment. I have lost respect for you, along with countless others on this board. May God have mercy on your soul.

I am what you call a "black guy" and never in my life have I ever acted or done such things.

After saying all of your amazing claims, you try and become a "grown-up" again and say that you don't dislike African-American people. How can you not dislike a race when you just talk about both men and women of that race?

Old 08-18-2006, 04:18 PM

i suppose i know what you're talking about purple... i always joke around about how black guys LOOOOVE me cause there have been a few instances where i've been out with my boyfriend and his guy friends and things got sketchy cause a black guy had the nerve to "holler" at me in the presence of my boyfriend or his friends. and it's only ever happened with black guys... but that's as far as i'm going. i don't want to make any generalizations but that has been my personal experience. just my .02
Old 08-18-2006, 04:21 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I think it's difficult to be PC and be able to voice your inner thoughts about race.

Quick Reply: Black guys...