Off-topic Talk Where overpaid, underworked S2000 owners waste the worst part of their days before the drive home. This forum is for general chit chat and discussions not covered by the other off-topic forums.

My boss's daughter...

Old 11-28-2008, 07:09 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Old 11-28-2008, 07:22 AM

8D advice FTW.
Old 11-28-2008, 07:25 AM
Community Organizer

Received 185 Likes on 163 Posts

Small, slow steps. Find out her true intentions and let her know yours.
Old 11-28-2008, 07:43 AM

look at it this way, if you start to date her dont forget you cannot make her made or break up with her. If you do you loose your job. I had this happen to me once. The girl was my age and her mother was paying me very well. She was hot as hell and had money in the bank. I had to turn it down though, because it is hard at times to find a well paying job. So, with that said what is more important money or some fire ass pussy?
Old 11-28-2008, 09:10 AM

Chris, just tell her that your already in a relationship. I wouldn't recommend on dating your bosses daughter. Dating your bosses daughter is most likely a lose lose situation. You guys break up, you'll lose your job. If she breaks up with you and tell her dad your a bad person,you'll lose your job.

Myself, I don't even dare to date my own customers. I get so many hot looking one that comes in but I rather not lose income towards my pay hehe.

Why risk a good paying job for 1 fish when their more fish in the ocean
Old 11-28-2008, 09:30 AM

Everybody is saying you will lose your job if you piss her off... which is probably true. But say you don't piss her off... and you guys end up in a good relationship... say you even get married... You may even get a pay increase... But If you were married, you would not want to work for her dad! My in laws are 1000 miles away and it is great. I see them once a year and that is all I want.
I don't think it would be a healthy marriage if your father in law was also your boss.
Old 11-28-2008, 09:33 AM

... So ultimately what I am saying is if you date her and it ends ugly you are looking for a new job... But also if you date her and it goes great you are looking for a new job.

How much do you like your job?
Old 11-28-2008, 09:46 AM

If your boss is a good guy the way he seems to be, there should be a way to separate the personal and professional. If things don't work out, oh well and he won't hold it against you at the office because most relationships don't work out. Just don't cheat, because that could potentially be perceived as a character flaw that affect your professionalism in the office and result in bad stuff.

I dated my boss' daughter years ago, and ended up replacing her with a another girl who worked for the company then. In fact, daughter lost her v-card (a little later in life than I would've expected) to me in our relationship. Did it make daughter sad? Yes. But it wasn't about business, it was a personal relationship that started through connections in the office. That boss was a good guy and didn't act any differently after she and I broke up.

If you're lucky, you might get a little preferential treatment even.
Old 11-28-2008, 09:56 AM

Can you get another job (in this economy, this is a loaded question I'm sure)?

If so, then all bets are off, just don't be an @sshole and just use her solely for sex.

Who knows, nepotism is alive and well if you play your cards right (and she's not some kind of "I will fix you" type of girl or worse) this could be a plus on the career side as well.
Old 11-28-2008, 10:44 AM

Don't do it. There are lots of hotties out there but less good jobs.

Quick Reply: My boss's daughter...