Off-topic Talk Where overpaid, underworked S2000 owners waste the worst part of their days before the drive home. This forum is for general chit chat and discussions not covered by the other off-topic forums.

NOOOOOOO, not Daenerys?!?! :(

Old 05-22-2019, 12:04 AM

Received 186 Likes on 160 Posts
Unhappy NOOOOOOO, not Daenerys?!?! :( [SPOILERS AHEAD]

She was not supposed to die! That was one of my biggest fears this whole season. The other fear was if Jon would die....
I know that her razing King's Landing to the ground was overkill, unnecessary and frankly shocking especially after the Iron Fleet, scorpions and gold cloaks were defeated but Cersei was to blame for it all in the first place!

They didn't even show a mourning period for Khaleesi Daenerys?! That is so wrong. Seems like only Drogon mourned her. The way he melted the Iron Throne out of anger and sorrow! Poor guy That was symbolic...
There should have been 2 or 3 more episodes before the finale I say. The finale itself could have been longer to flesh out more of the aftermath as well. Maybe more of a build up to the siege of King's Landing prior to that too.

Sigh... I loved Daenerys Stormborn Targaryen - the Breaker of Chains and Khaleesi so I'm That outcome was so bleak. RIP my Queen Dany

Never knew Bran had it in him to be so sly! Talk about cunning... "why do you think I came all this way"..."you were right where you needed to be"... yeah right. You mean you had Jon right where you wanted him. Now Bran the Broken is looking for Drogon...it's not like he can control him though. There's definitely continuity to the story after an ending like that.

At the end of the day I'm glad that Jon, Arya and Tyrion survived.

P.S. Cersei should have suffered more. It would have hurt her more to see Daenerys ascend to the throne. After that she should have been executed...

Last edited by RolanTHUNDER; 05-26-2019 at 10:28 PM.
Old 05-22-2019, 11:34 AM

Received 23 Likes on 19 Posts

Bran played them all..he went from tree, to raven, to now Bran. Once he steps down on the throne, he will select someone that he can also tap into.
Old 05-22-2019, 10:37 PM

Originally Posted by licelsior
Bran played them all..he went from tree, to raven, to now Bran. Once he steps down on the throne, he will select someone that he can also tap into.
Yeah man out of all the things we just couldn't see coming, Bran was the biggest shocker. No one could even guess what he was really up to...sigh. What would Ned Stark say.
Hopefully they continue the story with a sequel. I need to see how he turns out...
Old 05-23-2019, 05:37 AM

Received 36 Likes on 32 Posts

It had to be done, she had become the "mad queen"
Old 05-23-2019, 11:32 PM

Originally Posted by The NSX Kid
It had to be done, she had become the "mad queen"
That's what contributes to the sadness of it all. She never wanted to become like her father. They made her change as if overnight. Cersei in particular, the betrayals and loss of those she loved were to blame for it all though.
If Dany didn't say to her troops "there are more wars to be fought" and if she showed remorse when Jon spoke to her in the throne room then he wouldn't have knifed her. In her 'normal' character she would have cried over what she had done. They should have written more episodes for this season especially in light of the major plot twist... I would have written and directed events differently.

It's very odd that there was no mourning period for her either
They just jumped forward in time like a month
Next thing you know is Bran is king while the true king Jon is sent off to Castle Black
Old 05-24-2019, 05:54 AM

Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts

can we NOT post SPOILERS???????

it kind of sucks that i have been all over the internet and avoided spoilers, then the only post title on S2ki tells me what happens in the finale.

please edit the title so you dont ruin it for others.
Old 05-25-2019, 09:22 AM

Received 67 Likes on 48 Posts

Bran the Boring....
Old 05-26-2019, 10:24 PM

Originally Posted by HKStallion
can we NOT post SPOILERS???????

it kind of sucks that i have been all over the internet and avoided spoilers, then the only post title on S2ki tells me what happens in the finale.

please edit the title so you dont ruin it for others.
Oh that sucks mate! It's certainly not my intention to give anything away to anyone who hasn't seen the final episode. Since I waited for a few days after the episode aired to share my thoughts on it here I thought it would be a sufficient amount of time for everyone to have seen it.

Have you seen it since you posted here?
Old 05-26-2019, 10:27 PM

Originally Posted by blueprint
Bran the Boring....

Bran the disappointing...
Old 05-27-2019, 01:55 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I never had a doubt she'll get crazy in final season

Quick Reply: NOOOOOOO, not Daenerys?!?! :(