Off-topic Talk Where overpaid, underworked S2000 owners waste the worst part of their days before the drive home. This forum is for general chit chat and discussions not covered by the other off-topic forums.

Pranks, Anyone?

Old 04-11-2002, 12:28 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What are some pranks that you have pulled on your friends? Here are some of mine.

Prank #1:

In highschool, I was part of an acting club that competed in competitions regionally, provincially, and worldwide. We had made it to the provincial tournament in Kelowna, BC. The team consisted of 3 girls, and 4 guys. I think I was probably in grade 8 at the time.

Anyways, we ended up staying at the Sandman Hotel. Boys in one room, girls in another. So the big prank was that at 3 am one morning, I snuck into the guys room with a big bucket of ice from the ice machine down the hall. With the help of the other girls, we dumped an entire bucket of ice into the 2 beds that the 4 guys were sharing. We then snuck back to our rooms. An hour later we hear some commotion in the guys' room so we head over with surprised looks on their faces. All four guys are up and they're all soaked from the waist down. They're looking at each other in disgust and accusing one another of having peed in the bed.

Prank #2:

The same year as prank #1, we won the provincial finals and made it to the world finals in Baltimore, Maryland. We ended up staying at the University dorms and this was NOT my idea, but one night we snuck into the guys room yet again at night. The other two girls pulled out some boxes and proceeded to redecorate the dorm walls with maxi pads. They were clean of course. We spelled out words with them and made butterflies. It was pretty funny in the morning when the guys woke up to pad covered walls. It wasn't so funny though, when one of the girls got her period and she didn't have anything to use.

The next morning when all of us were down at breakfast, the other girl went upstairs and threw all the guys clothes out the window of the dorm. At the time we were on the 7th floor.

They got us back before we left by stealing our shoes and clothes. Ahh.. The good old days.
Old 04-11-2002, 12:43 AM

Holy crap! You were a menace!

GO TO YOUR ROOM YOUNG LADY!
Old 04-11-2002, 12:50 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by mrkim019
[B]Holy crap!
Old 04-11-2002, 01:02 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by MattH25
[B]

Aren't you gonna spank her
Old 04-11-2002, 06:01 AM

here try this...introduce a couple squirts of visine to a pot of coffee (or a few drops like 3 or 4 to a cup of coffee), and watch the people who drink it get the hershey's squirts!

Visine... stronger than Immodium!
Old 04-11-2002, 11:47 AM

Originally posted by babygrass

Right after he spanks you for peeping on your sister.

AHHHHHHHHHHH!
Old 04-11-2002, 09:18 PM

Originally posted by Aft3rburn
here try this...introduce a couple squirts of visine to a pot of coffee (or a few drops like 3 or 4 to a cup of coffee), and watch the people who drink it get the hershey's squirts!

Visine... stronger than Immodium!
that really works??

well my best prank was straight out of maxim.

theres this one guy at my work i just cant help but to harass. so one day i performed my cruelest joke ever. i went into the guys bathroom and removed all the stuff you can wipe your ass with. i mean everything including towels, the toilet seat covers, toilet paper rolls, everything. even the toilet scrubber. then i replaced it with a singel roll of toilet paper that i "specially prepared". what i mean by specially prepared is that there was only about 3 feet of paper on the sucka and i had previously unrolled the entire thing and placed double sided tape all the way through the paper straight down the middle. what happens with this is when you try to tear the paper only small squares will rip off. well to finish of the trick i offered to go to starbucks for a coffee run and with his coffee i milked that bad boy down with a bottle of liquid laxatives. so he drank the coffee and within thirty minutes he had to go bad and i mean badddddd.

well after running to the bathroom all my coworkers stop their work and gather round the door to the bathroom. we hear lots of gas and the hershey squirts and finally we think hes done. then about 10 seconds later we here nothing but "oh no!", "what the f!@k", "god damnit" and so on and so on. then as we wait outside laughing our asses off he runs out with his pants all the way to go to the girls bathroom. well i had thought about that so i took their paper too. then we just hear him screaming, cussing and so on. well yeah we felt sorry for him so we gave him toilet paper laced with white pepper. oh man poor guy. he never forgave us for that day. he did however get us back by rubbing dog shit all over our car windows a few weeks later.

chris "master of cruelty"
Old 04-11-2002, 09:44 PM

Heres one from the good ol days...

3 of us guys were at a sushi buffet chowing down. One of my friends, instantly tosses 4 laxatives into my friend's coke while he's up getting food. And this guy, you cant even imagine how much he eats. He's japanese, so maybe some sumo in there? Anyways, after dinner, we were all relaxing at the local starbucks. Now, this guy hasn't even gone to the bathroom yet, and its been almost 45min. I'm beginning to wonder whats going on. Regardless, while he's ordering some pastry at the counter, my friend slips maybe half the bottle of laxatives into his grande hot coco.

After about 30min, our friend stood up without a word and practically ran to the bathroom. The bathroom was a big one, so we went in as well. All i hear is "splish spolish fart." Sounds like water was coming back up on him! Regardless, he was in there for about 15min or so. When he came out, he didn't realize that some of the "stained" toliet water had overflowed from flushing too much. It basically leaked out onto the floor and all over his pants, shoes, and underwear!!!!!

Sad thing is, he walked out of the bathroom with his pants and shoes on, completely soaking wet, and when your jeans are a lighter blue color and stained toliet water gets on it.....well...u know...
Old 04-11-2002, 09:46 PM

holy shit, you are the devil! The devil I SAAAAAY
Old 04-11-2002, 10:44 PM

Hahahahaha!~

Quick Reply: Pranks, Anyone?