Off-topic Talk Where overpaid, underworked S2000 owners waste the worst part of their days before the drive home. This forum is for general chit chat and discussions not covered by the other off-topic forums.

What is your passion besides your s2k?

Old 02-11-2011, 05:40 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by whitebrad25,Feb 10 2011, 02:27 PM
he toekneeq, what is your profession if you dont mind me asking? im just wondering if you are typically around ARs at work or if this is a hobbie in it of itself
I run the graphics department here at Walter D'Andrea Bodyworks. We specialize in custom paint or vinyl graphics on celebrity tour buses.

The AR thing is just a hobby. Racing got to be too expensive and guns "seemed" cheaper. But when it comes to the AR, its worse than the S2000 when it comes to mods. I've gone through 3 different barrels, 4 different optics, tons of different hand rails, covers, etc. Once you start you can't stop modding though. And ammunition is not cheap. It has been getting better though since our troops have been pulling out of Iraq, so there is somewhat of a surplus of 5.56mm rounds.

Pic thread:

Did the stippling on the grip myself

Old 02-11-2011, 05:45 AM

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by swifbboy,Feb 11 2011, 06:15 AM
please take the debate to another forum. if cannabis is one of your passions, say so. if you dont agree with that, too bad! this is not a debating thread. this thread is to simply state what your passions are. whether others agree or not.

you guys are gonna get this thread locked up so fast. and i happen to like the idea of this thread. im actually interested in what other s2k owners out there are all about.

You're right. It's just a topic that both sides get worked up over. I won't discuss it anymore in this thread though.
Old 02-11-2011, 05:57 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by dirtykoala,Feb 10 2011, 02:32 PM
sometimes its art... most of the time its "XIV" or "NORTE" on peoples property.

spray painting bridges is messed up because taxes have to build them, then repair them once they are painted on. i pay a lot of taxes and that money shouldnt need to be allocated to repair some ass clowns vandalism.
I AGREE...Graffiti is an ART..But tagging is not..

Taggings are those wack gang/posse names that lowlifes spray and vandalize property with in less than 10 minutes. Graffiti on the other hand takes time, focus, effort and is beauty once the piece if finally finished. Some people don't know the difference between them.(Not trying to start a debate..Just informing)

But great stuff guys!!! Lovin this thread!! Keep it Goin!!
Old 02-11-2011, 09:04 AM

Originally Posted by K.Shift,Feb 11 2011, 06:57 AM
I AGREE...Graffiti is an ART..But tagging is not..

Taggings are those wack gang/posse names that lowlifes spray and vandalize property with in less than 10 minutes. Graffiti on the other hand takes time, focus, effort and is beauty once the piece if finally finished. Some people don't know the difference between them.(Not trying to start a debate..Just informing)

But great stuff guys!!! Lovin this thread!! Keep it Goin!!

Just to piss off a few more people
Old 02-11-2011, 12:00 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ahh yes, my 3 favorite B's!!
Old 02-11-2011, 12:34 PM

Pretty funny beer and guns are acceptable things to be passionate about but smoking marijuana is something that brings shame to the s2k community .
I love mountain biking and I smoke and have great cardio....

Old 02-11-2011, 12:57 PM

I also love my yamaha r6. check the modded headlights. i am not one for halos' but i think it looks so mean on motorcycles.

i dont know how to post a video so here is the link.[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RVobnj_p20 [/media]
Old 02-11-2011, 01:07 PM

Originally Posted by manny,Feb 10 2011, 10:41 PM
why should i stay out ? i own an s2000 tooo. i dont see how being a pothead is a hobbie just saying...
in that case masturbating is a hoobie too ...
u need to get out more..
it's called being a connoisseur and this thread is about what you are passionate about.
people collect different marijuana strains for different taste and high like tea (yes, even natural tea sold at stores will give you a different sensation)
Old 02-11-2011, 01:18 PM

well collecting pron and using different palm techniques counts I guess then. I'm a guru.

so many socially programmed people on this forum just like everywhere else. I'd rather be a pothead than a drunk.
Old 02-11-2011, 01:23 PM

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

when I'm not in the s2000

aaand

Quick Reply: What is your passion besides your s2k?