Official "Official" Forum All your "Official" threads!

Official Flush/hella flush(STANCE FTW) S2 THREAD

Old 07-20-2011, 11:39 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ap1nation
Originally Posted by fromegtos2k' timestamp='1311052210' post='20792597
Man oh man!

more pics of the blue s on the right PLEASE! lookin sick
I own the bluish one to the right, waiting for a certain photographer that shot for canibeat over the IA wknd to chime in with a photoshoot we did, def not gonna rush him but they'll be up as soon as they're up dont worry.
Old 07-20-2011, 11:43 PM

Originally Posted by luder_5555
I am not a huge fan of HellaFlush, but damn!!!
"damn"!!! exactly what I said in person when i saw the homie's widebody. seriously pictures do it no justice

Originally Posted by fromegtos2k
Originally Posted by ap1nation' timestamp='1311192801' post='20798397
[quote name='fromegtos2k' timestamp='1311052210' post='20792597']
Man oh man!

]http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6136/5951724244_8eb88ab67c_o.jpg
more pics of the blue s on the right PLEASE! lookin sick
I own the bluish one to the right, waiting for a certain photographer that shot for canibeat over the IA wknd to chime in with a photoshoot we did, def not gonna rush him but they'll be up as soon as they're up dont worry.
[/quote]

haha the "bluish" one.... just like derek's widebody S pictures do no justice on this color. it's so dope in person. can't wait to see this shoot!!
Old 07-21-2011, 12:13 PM

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by PsykotiK
look'n good.. i see you went with the ccw size for these.. i was thinking of doing those sizes on meisters but didnt want to wait 3 months for them
I waited 19 weeks for them...
Old 07-21-2011, 12:50 PM

wow

Sent from your sisters phone using Tapatalk
Old 07-21-2011, 01:18 PM
DBG

Originally Posted by slammed ap1

Do I qualify?? PS, I'm aware I'm whoring the shit outta the car.. just excited its done! ha
Love the colour mate. Looks awesome.
Old 07-22-2011, 12:01 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Old 07-23-2011, 02:13 AM

Having problems dialing out the suspension. I need some alignment spec tips even though this isn't the "Give advice" thread, yall should tell me before some loser says i need smaller wheels. My suspension is bone stock besides d2 coilovers.

The rear have enough space between the overfenders and tire to barely squeeze a card in there. The inside of the overfender has a lip inside the wheel well if you observe closely, and if I cut it I might be okay, but i don't want to cut into a brand new spoon overfender...if i increase the camber then my toe goes all out of whack!

The front I haven't even set down but I don't even know if I can get shit for camber out of it the way it sits. I'm gonna be busy as shit tomorrow...these downforce fenders need to be wider and so does the spoon!

Don't flame, I know people run this shit stock body but i'd rather ask than break all my new swagtastic stuff.

Setup:
17x9 +12 57d pro with 235/40/17 nitto nt05 (temporary read below)
17x9.5 +28 ce28n with 245/40/17 nitto invo (waiting on 2 more invos to come to mount on my other 2 ce's, going nonstagger)

shits n gigs
Old 07-23-2011, 02:27 AM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

What alignment settings are you trying to run? It shouldn't through your toe out of whack.. Maybe get a second opinion? It all depends on how high your car is. I personally run -3.2 degrees (IIRC) in the rear and -3 degrees in the front on stock body with 17x9.5 +35/40 and 255/40/17 Hankook RS3s all around. My toe is at 0 degrees front and .20 degrees toe in at the rear. With the RS3s, the car is very neutral when cornering and linear when it's about to give out.
Old 07-23-2011, 02:44 AM

Originally Posted by dat boi
What alignment settings are you trying to run? It shouldn't through your toe out of whack.. Maybe get a second opinion? It all depends on how high your car is. I personally run -3.2 degrees (IIRC) in the rear and -3 degrees in the front on stock body with 17x9.5 +35/40 and 255/40/17 Hankook RS3s all around. My toe is at 0 degrees front and .20 degrees toe in at the rear. With the RS3s, the car is very neutral when cornering and linear when it's about to give out.
My 240sx on zeals handles exponentially better on bigger wheels and smaller tires. I don't want to ruin the vehicle's abilities to handle but i'm sure with these tires i'll be eating my words.

Anyways, I want to run awesome alignment specs. My drivers side won't go past -2.5 without the toe going apeshit. I was the first opinion, my friend who runs a shop is the second, and all his techs agree. None of them are into flush stuff, and usually they're ignorant to our demographic, but the alignment machine/monster doesn't lie. I guess I need to order some aftermarket suspension components, but that's just another big f'n headache with all the research i'll have to do...and then i'll have to buy everything at once (doing "packages" allows me to ensure everything I intend to run goes well together and compliments each other)
Old 07-23-2011, 03:58 AM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by farzam
Originally Posted by dat boi' timestamp='1311416859' post='20807667
My 240sx on zeals handles exponentially better on bigger wheels and smaller tires. I don't want to ruin the vehicle's abilities to handle but i'm sure with these tires i'll be eating my words.

Anyways, I want to run awesome alignment specs. My drivers side won't go past -2.5 without the toe going apeshit. I was the first opinion, my friend who runs a shop is the second, and all his techs agree. None of them are into flush stuff, and usually they're ignorant to our demographic, but the alignment machine/monster doesn't lie. I guess I need to order some aftermarket suspension components, but that's just another big f'n headache with all the research i'll have to do...and then i'll have to buy everything at once (doing "packages" allows me to ensure everything I intend to run goes well together and compliments each other)
How apeshit does your toe go? I'd recheck the suspension to make sure everything is tight and installed correctly before buying more parts. I'm not saying it's your fault or anything, but rechecking it might save you some cash. Usually, S2000s have a wide range of adjustments on stock suspension components (aside from coilovers). For what it's worth, I'm running BuddyClub N+ and have so for about 35k miles and about 5-6 different alignments and every single time, the shop got me what I desired.

From what I can gather about your tire size and height, I don't think you'll ruin the handling at all, especially after you align it to your liking and have your tire pressures in check.

Quick Reply: Official Flush/hella flush(STANCE FTW) S2 THREAD