Ohio S2000 Club Ohio S2000 Owners Club

April FS/WTB

Old 04-17-2007, 01:54 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

WTB:

Rear Bridgestone Potenza S02 (225/50/16) Must have 50% tread or better. Looking to make my spare set of oem's complete.
Old 04-17-2007, 02:53 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ROGUE3308,Apr 17 2007, 02:06 PM
Very sad. I thnk I'll sell my car and buy a BMW.
i think you'd look great in a high-mileage Z3
Old 04-18-2007, 08:55 AM
Banned

Besides post below, i will meet half way or etc for delivery to save shipping cost, just buy me some fuel and lunch!!

https://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=482240

*moved per forum guidelines - Mocky*
Old 04-18-2007, 09:36 AM

That hood looks nice!

Does it look as good in person?
Old 04-22-2007, 05:35 PM

Sup alll got some car audio stuff for sale from one of my demo cars. Alot of high end stuff...

more info for these are at

all products also come with warrenty and regisitration cards , original boxes and original packaging. When I mean demo I mean installed but turned on about 3 times just used to show not sound :-)

www.zapco.com

www.alpine1.com

first , alpine IVA-D310 Dvd / fold out / touch scren anything you could ever want from one it's here with these one... includeds everything , wires , brain , digital tuner and everything else wanted...

MSRP 1400 , FS shipped 1,000 PP fees included.

Next up is the alpine changer , 6 disk model number is CHA S6424 don't have any pictures but the situation is the same as with the fold out , was a demo , has all the stuff that it came with.

*saved space for pictures later*

Lastly is my prized zapco amp. These things are beasts , if you want high end here it is. You get this , or mcintosh for high end. retail was about $1200 for this , plus the symbilink is $150 which i'm including with the auction. It's like a line driver but better.

Get it now for 500 shipped and PPed. Amp birth sheet says 853watts at 4 ohms which is crazy for something like this. same deal with the rest , original stuff , box ect....

Located in cleveland / akron ohio , pick-ups welcomed PM me with any intrestest.
Old 04-23-2007, 07:40 AM

FS: Black Chrome S2000 Sides ONLY. I bought the kit (black emblem kit from honda OEM) and only used front and rear badges on my suzuka, bc i have chrome wheels wanted to leave the side fenders chrome to match. These are brand new, i just pealed the blue protective tape to show the color, they are black chrome, look great for any car with a black theme or black wheels, just a slight change, but look great! Located in Ohio Near Columbus, free to pick up or deliver, but i'm looking for $15 for sides, paid 65 for whole kit, wont find them cheaper im sure, PM me any questions.

James Diehl
Ada, Ohio
PM me any questions
PRICE = $15.00
If shipped, 18.00 with paypal fees! If pickup cash is good! Thanks, James

Old 04-23-2007, 08:42 AM

SOLD to Hoa, and paid already, sorry local guys.
Old 04-23-2007, 08:57 AM

ROX WHEELS
18x8.5 all the way around
5 bolt unilug (10 holes) ET 15 offset
Made for SUV (ie explorer) unless wide body kit.

ALL CHROME, so are a little on the heavy side.
Finish is like new, with one wheel with curbing, as u can see in pic. Does not affect the balance or wheel structure, had it checked at discount tire in columbus when had the two bald tires taken off. Anyways there are 3 of the 4 center caps, the one was missing when i got them about 3 months ago. U can get a center cap at NTB, for they are the retailer for ROX wheels also and can get the parts too. Just give them the part number on the back of the cap, i would have but saw no sense since im not keeping them. THey are 5 bolt and fit the s2000 but stick out like 2 inches and was not about to change fenders and body, so i bought new wheels for my car. Paid much more than im asking in columbus, but can't use them and moving so they cannot come with me. Looking for someone a good deal here. Prefer to meet in columbus, or half way from zip 45810. Please PM me any questions. There are 2 tires on still that are good, one needs patched but the treat life is still like 90% left. Like i said i never drove on these since they didn't fit and not about to put them on my old rusty Explorer, lol, just too bling for my old SUV.

James Diehl
Ada, OH
Price - $250 picked up
Shipping, u must get price!
Paypal is fine but will have to add 3% for fees, so as i said prefer to deliver/meet you locally.

ANY questions please PM me.
Paypal - Jumbalius182@aol.com

Old 04-23-2007, 09:45 AM

FS: Snorkel / ram air for factory air box.

I have went Vortech Supercharged, as many of you know, but back over winter, i bought this snorkel online for my 2002 but never even used it. It does has some marks on it from installing but also it's just primered so easy to spray paint, thats what i was going to do, for just a clean look, but can painted to match car if you want. Anyways, I have the following, if you want just a piece of the kit, PM me an offer.

Ram Air Snorkel - Black primer
Factory Air Box modified to work with the snorkel (air inlet removed)
Radiator Cooling plate cut, you have to cut your OEM to make this snorkel fit, so i figured give you mine so you dont have to cut YOURS. Nice of me, i know, lol.
Hose going to TB for factory air box.

PRICE : $125 Picked up / Deliver (columbus Area)
Price shipped with Paypal - $150.00
PM me any offers, but please no low ballers.

Gains of a few horsepower and def. cooling, no mods needed to your parts, you can have my old ones, since i'm supercharged, no use for these now. Paid $135 just for snorkel.

PS - in a rush today, listing stuff, will clean all parts so they are brand new looking, sorry for dirtiness.

Box with factory air filter, 2K miles on the filter! $35 for new filter from Honda!

Pic of the radiator cooling plastic already cut. Behind your bumper!

This is how it looks assembled.

PM me any questions! Thanks - James
Old 04-24-2007, 09:05 PM

Sorry im selling all my stuff extra, bc i have so much stuff to move to my place in columbus, and not taking things i DO NOT NEED.

OEM Clutch and Pressure plate, upgraded to ACT HDD because im vortech supercharged and didn't want to have any problems down the road. This came off my car at about 16K miles, yes it's s 2002, so obviously not driven alot. Also i got it with 12K miles and it was is great condition then. I know pics dont show much of a clutch, lol, but i will post if someone is interested. Anyways PM me im looking at clearing out parts i dont need any more.
PRICE = $75.00 picked up
Shipped = $75 + actual shipping, im guessing around $18 since it's heavy, but i will not charge more than actual, PM me zip if really interested. And Paypal I will NOT Add fees, so 75.00 +shipping via UPS i think is best.

PM me or let me know if u want a pic. James

Quick Reply: April FS/WTB