Ohio S2000 Club Ohio S2000 Owners Club

Do you cover the north coast too?

Old 07-03-2002, 10:52 AM

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Do you cover the north coast too?

Picking up my yellow S2K in a couple days. Can't seem to find a Northeast Ohio club. Does your club cover us snowbirds in Cleveland?
Old 07-03-2002, 09:59 PM

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

I moved down from Cleveland about a year ago. You are more than welcome here!

Old 07-04-2002, 06:09 AM

Thanks!
Old 07-06-2002, 07:13 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ohioracer, i live in hudson. did i see you going down 91 yesterday. i drive a black 2001, gave you a wave. was that you??? i am definately looking for some events or gatherings to attend.
Old 07-07-2002, 07:29 AM

Originally posted by mule
Ohioracer, i live in hudson. did i see you going down 91 yesterday. i drive a black 2001, gave you a wave. was that you??? i am definately looking for some events or gatherings to attend.
Mule,

I just picked up my car yesterday and drove it damn near everywhere in NE Ohio...yes, I was on 91 heading north from Twinsburg. Didn't see your car though...sorry. By the way, I live in Macedonia, so we are close. Send me your email address. I am trying to orchestrate a NE Ohio S2K club. I managed to stumble upon a guy in Lyndhurst who is interested as well.
Old 07-08-2002, 07:09 AM

where did you get your car? i keep reading that everyone had to wait, but i took one off the floor of Jay Honda the same day i saw it. if that wasnt you on 91 then there is another spa yellow in the area. maybe your guy from lyndhurst? who ever it was, he is friendly. he waved at me first. there is another S in hudson, dark gray color, i dont know who it is though. i am new at this forum stuff how do i send you my email without posting it here? also how do we get listed as owners rather than enthusiast? did you buy your car new? the photo shows what i believe to be the comptech CAI.
Old 07-08-2002, 07:18 AM

Originally posted by mule
where did you get your car? i keep reading that everyone had to wait, but i took one off the floor of Jay Honda the same day i saw it. if that wasnt you on 91 then there is another spa yellow in the area. maybe your guy from lyndhurst? who ever it was, he is friendly. he waved at me first. there is another S in hudson, dark gray color, i dont know who it is though. i am new at this forum stuff how do i send you my email without posting it here? also how do we get listed as owners rather than enthusiast? did you buy your car new? the photo shows what i believe to be the comptech CAI.
Mule,

I'm new to this too. But if you look above my messages there is a button called "email". Click that and you will be able to send me an email directly. I got mine from Jay Honda as well. They had a silver there that I drove but it had some miles on it. I wanted the yellow so they had to trade with the Mentor dealer. As far as getting listed as an owner...you need to go to the start button and choose "edit profile". Once there you will have to enter your VIN number. After you do that it will list you as an owner.
Old 07-09-2002, 03:38 AM

o-racer, sent you my e-mail address
Old 07-10-2002, 01:25 PM

Would this club be limited to S2000's? Or more of a group of anything type thing?
Old 07-10-2002, 01:39 PM

Originally posted by nsimbu
Would this club be limited to S2000's? Or more of a group of anything type thing?
Yes, for the time being. If interest is low, then I'm open to other ideas.

Quick Reply: Do you cover the north coast too?