Ohio S2000 Club Ohio S2000 Owners Club

Hey guys im new here

Old 10-16-2002, 05:02 PM

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Hey, you guys can hang with us North Coast guys anytime. You're a good group of people.
Old 10-16-2002, 05:06 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'd like to get together with everyone before the weather turns crappy.... how about this weekend?
Old 10-16-2002, 05:12 PM

Originally posted by sexytoy
I'd like to get together with everyone before the weather turns crappy.... how about this weekend?
We needed your Black last weekend for our Route 26 drive. Every other color was represented. Isn't the weather supposed to crappy this weekend?
Old 10-16-2002, 05:22 PM

I think I am headed to the Circleville Pumpkin Show on Saturday evening, but Sunday afternoon or evening should be free for me. And yeah the weather will probably be crappy, but I don't care!!!
Old 10-16-2002, 05:27 PM

On second thought, wouldn't it be fun to get a row of S2000s rolling into Circleville??? Hehe, but where could we safely park them to enjoy the festivities?

Hey, don't we have a poster on the board that lives down that way? 02_S2, are you out there?
Old 10-16-2002, 05:35 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by StrangeDaze
[B]On second thought, wouldn't it be fun to get a row of S2000s rolling into Circleville??? Hehe, but where could we safely park them to enjoy the festivities?
Old 10-16-2002, 07:12 PM

Be careful! Last I heard, people got real touchy if you called it a festival. It's the Pumpkin Show. Check out this link:

http://www.pumpkinshow.com/

It's just an excuse to have a parade and rides and games and stuff. Oh, and don't forget the food! Saltwater taffy, fried cheese on a stick, hotdogs, bratwursts, pumpkin ice cream, and plenty of other stuff I'm not thinking of right this minute!

Basically, it's kind of one step up from the Zucchinifest (What? Don't tell me you haven't heard of the Zucchinifest either???) and one step below a county fair.

I've been with mostly the same group of friends for three years in a row now. This year will make four. It's kind of a tradition... they all get drunk and wander around and buy stuff. Then, I provoke a fight between the married couple and if they survive the evening, we all figure the marriage will probably last another year.

Last year I convinced them to get into one of those jumbo inflatable boxing rings and try to beat each other up with those oversized boxing gloves... it was awesome!!! A good time was had by all.

An interesting somewhat unrelated note, the only decently non-straight road that I know of on my side of town in central Ohio is a back road that leads from the Groveport area down to Circleville. Maybe I'll take the S2000 down and head back up that way this year?
Old 10-16-2002, 07:21 PM

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

I would love to meet, but I will be in cleveland for the weekend.
Old 10-16-2002, 07:49 PM

I'd love to meet as well, but i'll be in Cleveland Saturday having my hardtop installed at Ganley Honda. Sunday is cram time since I have a midterm monday morning...........
Old 10-17-2002, 05:44 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by StrangeDaze
[B]Be careful! Last I heard, people got real touchy if you called it a festival. It's the Pumpkin Show. Check out this link:

http://www.pumpkinshow.com/

It's just an excuse to have a parade and rides and games and stuff. Oh, and don't forget the food! Saltwater taffy, fried cheese on a stick, hotdogs, bratwursts, pumpkin ice cream, and plenty of other stuff I'm not thinking of right this minute!

Basically, it's kind of one step up from the Zucchinifest (What? Don't tell me you haven't heard of the Zucchinifest either???) and one step below a county fair.

I've been with mostly the same group of friends for three years in a row now. This year will make four. It's kind of a tradition... they all get drunk and wander around and buy stuff. Then, I provoke a fight between the married couple and if they survive the evening, we all figure the marriage will probably last another year.

Quick Reply: Hey guys im new here