Oklahoma S2000 Owners Oklahoma S2000 Community

What will we do without the club?

Old 10-31-2005, 07:16 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What will we do without the club?

Hey guys I was thinking what will we do without the club? Do you guys do about that. I was bored so I am bring this topic up. Will we enjoy our cars more? Will we drive them as atended (beside me who drive crazy as everybody know . Will we know everything about it? I say there are so many things I learn about this car since I join. So what do you guys think? I was also reading the tread from talk on s2000 saying that there are three groups of people for S2000 one thats is young and don't appreciate the car, second there is us people in groups get to learn about our cars and meet new people, and thrid where they just think it just another car. Here is the tread for the talk forum https://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=333437
Old 10-31-2005, 09:54 AM

well I know I will keep my S for a very long time..I knew when I bought this car that I wanted something reliable, good handling, small, 2 seater, and very very sexy. And it came to this. I might now be able to put alot of stuff on it because of the car payments and insurance, with all my other bills. But at least this car stock gives me what I need and everyday I wake up I get butterflies in my stomach because I know this car is waiting outside for me. Best of all, I was happy to meet a group of s2k enthusiasts who knew about their cars and cared for them as much as possible. my last eclipse group didn't care, didn't like modding, didn't like driving the car hard, didn't like driving it much period. and plus they were all young and stupid. I was the most smart and most modded one of the group and they ALWAYS made me go down to OKC to take "group" pictures because they needed a "hooked up" eclipse. Even if we do drive it hard our car is made for it and if the clutch or tires go out...we can replace that with BETTER brakes and tires and it will last even longer, u can't expect stock to last FOREVER or even THAT long, use the car for its purpose. You can do the same thing in an eclipse and trust me more than that will go wrong. Alot of people wont appreciate the S but infortunately I only see 1 or 2 S's a week or even a month that I DONT know. So to me thats makes the S rare here in tulsa. And for that, I get ALOT of compliments on my car just being stock. Its a wonderful car and a wonderful experience owning one. And i know it will continue throughout my ages of getting older..can't wait to see what will happen to it next in this modding world. I am happy with my car, and i'm happy with the people I know who own it. Have fun, and think of what your car would think about you..as an owner.
Old 10-31-2005, 06:55 PM

I love my S. i dont think i would ever consider getting any other kind of RWD sports car unless it was a ferrari or something. but for the money and the reliability and all the fun you get out of an S, its wayyyyyyyyyy worth it. and with the money you save not getting a viper or something you could mod the hell out of an S maybe even two with superchargers on both or maybe one turbo and one supercharged, and still have a little left for minor work such as suspension, brakes, TIRES... i wouldnt trade my S for anything. when i can afford something else ill get another car and make it my daily and then when i get more money ill get another S and have 2 S's one supercharged and one MINT cause someday soon these will be so rare that they will go up in value.. i hope. the only things i would change on mine are brakes, tires, intake, header, exhaust, and clutch. and thats only if i have money to do so, even if i dont do that the car is perfect.
Old 10-31-2005, 06:56 PM

wow we wrote a lot about our cars...thats love and dedication...love to see people that love their cars as much as i love mine. !!
Old 11-01-2005, 12:40 PM

I love my car. Even though its a bit bruised and beaten, Has a shitload of TSB problems, and the tires don't even match, it still is the only car for me. As for this club, I don't know about you all, but this club is the best thing that has happened to me in a very very long time. You all are wonderful people that I would have never met if it wasn't for the S2000. I owe a lot to my car, thats why I am going to give her what she wants:

Spoon front bumper.
Seibon HArdtop
Hood
Trunk
Mugen wing
etc.
Old 11-01-2005, 12:45 PM
Administrator

Received 167 Likes on 136 Posts

[QUOTE=the_DZA,Nov 1 2005, 04:40 PM]As for this club,
Old 11-01-2005, 01:44 PM

Originally Posted by JulieU,Nov 1 2005, 04:45 PM
x 2,000
Old 11-01-2005, 01:58 PM

me too, so how about some chili?
Old 11-01-2005, 02:00 PM

Originally Posted by humbles2k,Nov 1 2005, 02:44 PM
ROCK ON ABOUT IT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-15-2006, 09:18 AM
Administrator

Received 167 Likes on 136 Posts

I know, I'm resurrecting an old thread, but just wanted to let you guys know that... well... I you guys... all of ya! In a non-ghey way... wait, I don't need to say that, I'm not a guy. Well, you know what I mean... I hope.

Quick Reply: What will we do without the club?