Oregon S2000 Owners The Club forum for S2000 Owners in Oregon and SW Washington.

Another decent sale on car stuff

Old 02-10-2010, 08:31 PM
Community Organizer

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
Default Another decent sale on car stuff

Another deal I came across if anyone is interested.
Normally listed at $130. Sale at $50 (choose in-store pickup to save on shipping)
Doesnt seem like a bad deal considering the included compressor, flashlight, etc.

Sears Link

The DieHard Emergency Road Kit comes with DieHard 8-Gauge jumper cables, DieHard Emergency Reflective Road Triangle, Craftsman Mechanic's gloves, 6 DieHard Zip-Ties, Craftsman 12V Inflator/Compressor, Craftsman Digital Tire Gauge, Craftsman Combination Screwdriver, Craftsman Heavy-Duty Flashlight, Craftsman Side Terminal Battery Wrench, DieHard Safety Glasses and an Evolv Multi-Tool. This kit features a durable plastic storage/carrying case for easy storage in your garage or vehicle.
In case anyone wanted some extra peace of mind while driving as many roads as you can in the upcoming warmer months
Old 02-11-2010, 04:23 PM
G

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by s2sik,Feb 11 2010, 01:27 PM
ah, i got super excited i thought it was one of those kits where you can jump your own car, im in the market for one of those so i can make a road trip. good find though.
I have one of those - my BIL gave these to all of us for Christmas several years ago.
Old 02-11-2010, 05:06 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

something along these lines right...

battery jumper...

very useful if your car camping too to plug things in.
Old 02-11-2010, 05:44 PM
G

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

the one I have plugs into the power port in the car and charges the battery enough to start the car.

It has been sititng in my closet for several years so I guess I should plug it in and make sure it is chaged up.