Oregon S2000 Owners The Club forum for S2000 Owners in Oregon and SW Washington.

Make A Wish Fundraiser photos!

Old 07-06-2013, 05:55 PM

Received 63 Likes on 52 Posts
Default Make A Wish Fundraiser photos!

What a day. Aaron and Doug were absolutely outstanding today. Some of you knew this was an exceptionally tough day for me, the funeral across the street was for one of my closest friends that passed away last Sat. By pure coincidence his funeral was directly across the street which allowed me to not miss it. Without Aaron and Doug I wouldn't have been able to attend, and for that my deepest gratitude.

Now for the fun stuff. Donations are still coming in but I wanted to get these up. I hope everyone truly had an amazing day. Between the food, the cars, Dannie Riel and her fans, and of course the family of car enthusiasts. This has truly been a highlight of my time as a CO, where we can come together, invite the community, and take a little bit of time to give back to an organization that has done so much good.

Thanks to everyone that made that happen.

Dannie's never ending line

What it's all about

As always, DJ mike a HUGE success with your music

Fun times;

Ya I dunno

Never too busy to take time out to help a little one.

Video coming soon

Old 07-06-2013, 05:55 PM

And the Reviews are coming in;

Old 07-06-2013, 09:47 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I had a great time! Good seeing everyone. And thanks to those who came out to support the show!!

DJM
Old 07-06-2013, 11:27 PM

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...7564272&type=1
Old 07-07-2013, 09:48 PM
Community Organizer

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

I'll add some pics to this thread when I have a chance.

Everyone, lets not forget to extend our thanks to Bruce and all the guys at Tonkin for hosting and allowing us to participate alongside their event.
Ira may have the contact info, but if you use Facebook or Twitter, or want to hit up their website and email them and let them know how much we appreciate their efforts and how much we enjoyed it, that might not be a bad idea.

Ira did a huge amount of work to pull all this together. He deserves huge praise for pulling it off and having it planned out so well and run so smoothly.

It was a fantastic day.

Aaron
Old 07-08-2013, 04:32 AM

my photo thread

https://www.s2ki.com/s2000/topic/103...uise-and-meet/
Old 07-08-2013, 06:40 AM

Originally Posted by Sabre
Ira did a huge amount of work to pull all this together. He deserves huge praise for pulling it off and having it planned out so well and run so smoothly.

It was a fantastic day.

Aaron
Ira deserves all the praise and thanks we can give him. This is the third year we have done this meet, second to raise money for charity, and Ira has made it better every year! Without his tireless efforts this event would never happen. He gives Aaron and I credit for helping him, but for me, it was a breeze compared to everything he did and was going through that day! All I had to do was make sure things didn't get out of hand, everything else was already taken care of!

Ira, you have gone out of your way to make these events happen and for that I personally want to say thank you! You are the man!

I had a blast, as I am sure most everyone did. Other than a mild case of sunburn, it was perfect!
Old 07-08-2013, 07:02 AM

Thanks guys. I appreciate that. It was a lot of fun, so far weve received a lot of positive responses! We are all a team though.

Dan; awesome photos! Looks like the Seattle guys had a fun drive down!

And yes as Arron stated please please email Bruce and let them know you enjoyed your time at Tonkin. Bwagstaff@tonkin.com
Old 07-08-2013, 03:53 PM

Originally Posted by Tual06s2k
I had a blast, as I am sure most everyone did. Other than a mild case of sunburn, it was perfect!
I dunno. The one a couple years ago where we stood around in the freezing rain and ate a hot dog was fairly excellent.
Old 07-13-2013, 05:29 PM

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by mezzfin
Originally Posted by Tual06s2k' timestamp='1373294416' post='22652889

I dunno. The one a couple years ago where we stood around in the freezing rain and ate a hot dog was fairly excellent.

Great job Ira and the team that helped organize the meet! Lots of fun with you guys, as always

Quick Reply: Make A Wish Fundraiser photos!