Orlando The I-4 Parking Lot

Auto Body Shop Suggestions in Orlando Area?

Old 12-31-2013, 08:49 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Auto Body Shop Suggestions in Orlando Area?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Old 12-31-2013, 10:45 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sameuels Auto Body. They are on the expensive side, but it's well worth the money.

Talk to Cliff, tell him Steven with the blue s2000 sent you. Shoot me a PM if you need more info.
Old 12-31-2013, 11:25 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ViperASR
Sameuels Auto Body. They are on the expensive side, but it's well worth the money.

Talk to Cliff, tell him Steven with the blue s2000 sent you. Shoot me a PM if you need more info.
Please send me more details. Currently car is at AllPro and they seem very good but recommendations always take precedence.
Old 01-02-2014, 10:00 AM

Received 17 Likes on 10 Posts

My personal favorite:

Brennan Bodyworks
4198 Mercy Industrial Ct.
Orlando, Fl.
407-295-6642

www.brennanbodyworks.com
Old 05-02-2017, 06:34 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Bring back from the dead a bit.

Are there anymore folks here that can vouch for Brennan's?
http://www.brennanbodyworks.com

For full disclosure, my CR just got crushed by a tree (windshield destroyed, hardtop collapsed in, etc.).

As we all know, parts for the s2k are going to be more difficult to acquire soon if not already. I would prefer to restore the current parts than replace them. Thanks everyone!
Old 05-02-2017, 05:51 PM

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by mgfloCR

http://www.brennanbodyworks.com

For full disclosure, my CR just got crushed by a tree (windshield destroyed, hardtop collapsed in, etc.).

As we all know, parts for the s2k are going to be more difficult to acquire soon if not already. I would prefer to restore the current parts than replace them. Thanks everyone!
I work for one of the big insurance companies and just took over the territory that has Brennan's in it last week. I've only been there once so I can't comment on them yet. I can say they have all kinds of cars and are currently going through their Tesla certification (reason why I mention this is it's nearly impossible to get this). They had all kinds of high end cars, BMWs, R8 Audis, Mercedes etc.

Sorry to hear about your CR though.
Old 02-02-2018, 08:07 AM

Originally Posted by mgfloCR

Orlando Auto Body Repair Shop, Certified Collision Center - Brennan Bodyworks

**UPDATE**

Brennan took about 6 months until they released the CR to me... and it was WORTH THE WAIT. They went above and beyond with finding the OEM parts including the windshield from Japan and EVERY PART FOR THE HARDTOP FROM SCRATCH. They redid the hardtop molding countless times to prevent any leaking. Fixed a draining battery issue. The paint is immaculate. Honestly, you could not even tell it was in an accident at all other than the missing VINs from the replacement panels.

The only cons are the driver CR seat was stained from cleaning and they were missing the front hood molding, but even the '08 CR parts listing/diagram has it omitted strangely, so I installed that myself.

I see bad reviews saying they take forever, but I'll take that any time over cheap shortcuts on cars. My CR looks better since they fixed all my newbie mistakes I made as a first time owner. They really do take meticulous care in restoring cars. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.
Old 02-02-2018, 11:58 AM

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

CR isn't suppose to have the sound deadening under the hood.
Old 02-04-2018, 12:45 AM

Originally Posted by slowd16
CR isn't suppose to have the sound deadening under the hood.
Correct. However, the mold I'm referring to is the weather strip molding that lines between the front of the hood and front bumper.