Orlando The I-4 Parking Lot

Got a new place to live...

Old 05-29-2008, 02:56 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Got a new place to live...

So i was sitting at home at like 1:30am, because i couldn't get to sleep (yet again.... this is becoming a problem for me lately, and this time it is legitimate... i don't have anyone over, and i haven't been out partying or anything), and so i was thinking of random things all night.

One thing came to mind, and so i've been thinking about it a lot.... i found out last week, that apparently the lease on my house is up on the 1st of this coming month... Ya, for some reason both myself and my landlord thought i had signed a 2-year, but i guess not.. lol! So that also means that i've been here on the beach now for a year... WOW... time flies... GO PANDUCKY! But anyway, i am supposed to re-sign my lease when i pay my rent on the 1st...

But now i'm sitting here thinking about it, and so with like 4 days left until my lease is finished at the house, i think i'm going to move to a new house... i don't reeeeaaaally like this house, and i'm rarely ever here. And i want something closer to something to do at night and after work.

I THOUGHT about getting one of these, and just putting it up at my shop...

Hahaha! But it just wouldn't have looked right i don't think....

So, after a LOOOOONG two days of searching, and then today meeting with like 5 different realtors, and looking at various properties, i finally settled on one... It is a 3/2 condo in Satellite Beach, about 5 minutes from my current house, but in a MUCH more usable location!

Whats best, is that there is no water bill, no trash disposal bill, no gas bill, no cable bill (well, they pay for basic, anything above that, i have to foot the bill for), no landscaping bill, no pest control bill, no pool care bill, no more VERY HIGH power bill since this place is actually efficient where my house was NOT.... all in all, i did the math, and this place will wind up saving me about $450 per month... and the view is a bit improved i think

Main Family/Living Room Facing the Back:

Facing the Front:

^ Its hard to see in this pic, but this place has a HUGE kitchen area with an island in the middle... its nice!

Master Bedroom, Facing the Back:

Master Bedroom Facing the Bathroom (with jacuzzi tub and NICE shower) :

Balcony View Facing South:

Balcony View Facing North:

By my lease, i have to give my current landlord 30 days notice, even though the lease is up on the 1st... so, i'll be moving into this place when i get back from Pomona, CA for the Fathers Day Rod Run on the 17th, so that way i have a few days to move and get the house all cleaned up nicely for inpection so i can get my security deposit back 8) But all of my papers are signed, we fast-tracked the application and approval process this afternoon with the owner, and i'm in... so no more worries!

Tomorrow is a whole new day...
Old 05-29-2008, 03:22 PM

Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts

how much a month? The house i was looking at was sold, looking for another house this weekend
Old 05-29-2008, 04:26 PM

Received 24 Likes on 18 Posts

Condowarming party asap.
Old 05-29-2008, 04:56 PM

dj: are you buying or renting? Check out www.brevardmls.com .... thats where i found this place. However, i also drove about 150 miles between yesterday and today driving around looking for places, because a lot are not listed on the mls, they are just 'for rent by owner'...

Pepper: Sure, but only for S2k owners..... oooowwww... cooooold... lol! Just kidding man Yea, if someone wants to bring a vid game system over, or something, we can hook it up to my big screen, and have a Forza challenge or something... I've now got two bbq grills (one comes with the place), and i'm sure we can get a fair share of alcohol on the shelf... LoL!
Old 05-29-2008, 05:13 PM

congrats, looks nice.
Old 05-29-2008, 05:53 PM

Received 24 Likes on 18 Posts

[QUOTE=ComposiMo,May 29 2008, 07:56 PM]

Pepper: Sure, but only for S2k owners.....
Old 05-29-2008, 06:42 PM

John! Grats! Verry nice! I'd love to be right on the beach like that.
Old 05-29-2008, 07:31 PM

suwheat!
Old 05-30-2008, 08:03 AM

Nice looking place man. Now I know where I am staying for the next BCC race