Orlando The I-4 Parking Lot

new meeting places? orlando speedway anyone?

Old 06-28-2009, 09:34 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default new meeting places? orlando speedway anyone?

I think, (bear in mind i have only attended one meet @ sonic) we would have a more succesfull turnout if we can chill next to the cars at these meetings and look at each other's set-ups. I went to the Winter Park meet but i didnt go inside because i dont know any of your faces and it just felt strange.

Bithlo??Ok... I know our cars get insulted when we bring them to this nonsensical track with no turns, however its really fun! I went last week on wed and there way litterally 10 people (ok so maybe 25). But i wish i had some fellow owners to accompany me to the track one night. They do wed and fri night runs for $15, 6-10pm. I had no helmet or jacket but i did show up late so if you have a decently modded car, i think its recommended for safety. Lets organize something that we can go out and show off our beautiful machine there.

Or is there any all car meet that we can go to that has other makes of vehicles (in so fla. on thurs i think there is a crazy amt of people, like 500-600 cars, all arranged by makes and models, its sick!!) i dont know if there is such a thing in otown.

i love my car and would love to get to know my fellow otown owners. Let me know. Later

BTW DONT GO TO IMAGES AUTO WASH ON COLONIAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-29-2009, 05:23 AM

What you're looking for is already done in the weekly meets. You should really hit up the weekly meets. I just started going to the past 2, and they've been a lot of fun. Good food, great people, and beautiful S2K's. I didn't know anyone either, but I just showed up and everyone seemed quite hospitable and friendly. Come out to the next one!
Old 06-29-2009, 08:18 AM

Originally Posted by thegerbilheist,Jun 28 2009, 09:34 PM
I think, (bear in mind i have only attended one meet @ sonic) we would have a more succesfull turnout if we can chill next to the cars at these meetings and look at each other's set-ups. I went to the Winter Park meet but i didnt go inside because i dont know any of your faces and it just felt strange.

Bithlo??Ok... I know our cars get insulted when we bring them to this nonsensical track with no turns, however its really fun! I went last week on wed and there way litterally 10 people (ok so maybe 25). But i wish i had some fellow owners to accompany me to the track one night. They do wed and fri night runs for $15, 6-10pm. I had no helmet or jacket but i did show up late so if you have a decently modded car, i think its recommended for safety. Lets organize something that we can go out and show off our beautiful machine there.

Or is there any all car meet that we can go to that has other makes of vehicles (in so fla. on thurs i think there is a crazy amt of people, like 500-600 cars, all arranged by makes and models, its sick!!) i dont know if there is such a thing in otown.

i love my car and would love to get to know my fellow otown owners. Let me know. Later

BTW DONT GO TO IMAGES AUTO WASH ON COLONIAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I remember you from the Sonic meet! Your name is Gabe if I'm not mistaken(prob am.) You shouldnt went inside at that Winter Park meet. These guys are non-threatening. I probably wasnt there, but still. We do have a lot interactive meets. Sebring, go-karts, tech days, etc. I'm not sure I would enjoy taking my car to Orlando Speedway. I personally wouldnt feel comfortable launching my car time after time especially when it wasnt designed for that. Give me an LS3 and sure!! I wouldnt mind watching though. Zero and I live less than 10min from there.

-Barry

Originally Posted by Zero23,Jun 29 2009, 05:23 AM
What you're looking for is already done in the weekly meets. You should really hit up the weekly meets. I just started going to the past 2, and they've been a lot of fun. Good food, great people, and beautiful S2K's. I didn't know anyone either, but I just showed up and everyone seemed quite hospitable and friendly. Come out to the next one!
I agree James!! We had a kick ass time at American Pie Pizza. I really cant talk though. My attendance is sporadic at best.
Old 06-30-2009, 10:31 AM

CFRC nuff said
Old 07-19-2009, 02:08 AM

i would be down for either track
Old 07-19-2009, 09:07 AM

ummmm thurs nights we old open karting at the same time as the drags so ummm lemme get a head count and if i get enough people i can talk to pete about getting a group discount for you guys. ((cough cough speedy cough cough))
Old 07-24-2009, 10:30 PM

hey im fat, do i fit in those karts?
Old 07-25-2009, 06:55 AM

there are weekly meets for all makes and models on colonial and alafaya where burlington coat facotry is at every tuesday around 945-10 people start showing up last tuesday there were like 8 s2ks there it was sweet
Old 07-26-2009, 01:32 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Im down for whatever!

Fernando @ CFT