Pacific Northwest S2000 Owners For S2000 Owners in Washington, Idaho, and Alaska

Track Day - ORP - AMG Performance Center - Wilsonville, OR

Old 04-05-2019, 10:14 AM

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
Default Track Day - ORP - AMG Performance Center - Wilsonville, OR

ATTENTION S2000 OWNERS! I run the AMG Performance Center, the only one in Oregon, at Mercedes-Benz of Wilsonville. I'm developing a community around our AMG buyers, creating events, etc... In doing so, I've leased ORP on Memorial Day, May 27th, 2019. As an S2000 owner and enthusiast I bring my car along on all our events, and it turns out more than one of my customers and coworkers also race S2000's. By my count, we should have, as I write this, no less than 3 S2000's already signed up. I'd love to see more area S's out there running with the AMG's. Of course, if you happen to own an AMG, we'd be pleased to see it.

Mercedes-Benz of Wilsonville invites our guests to experience Oregon Raceway Park this Memorial Day for the first annual AMG Performance Center track day. A track day is a full day event where you get to test out your own skills and vehicle in a safe environment on a fun and exciting track.

The day starts with an orientation and instructions on how to keep safe, flags, and pacing around the track. After which you will be set to lap around the track in groups with a lead car to help you understand the track. After a couple of rounds, the lead car is removed and you’re ready to perform.

Drivers will be placed into 3 categories:

Novice/Intermediate
Advanced
Mercedes-Benz only (note: drivers in this class can also drive in one of the other classes, doubling their opportunity to be on track)

Sessions will run 20 minutes with a lunch at noon and dinner after racing has concluded for the day. A race day itinerary will be sent before the race day.

Pricing is $350 for the first driver, $65 for a second driver / passenger, and $55 for a non-driving guest. Please follow the link for more details.

https://www.motorsportreg.com/events...-events-315342

Hope to see some of you at the track.

Thanks,

Jeff