Pacific Northwest S2000 Owners For S2000 Owners in Washington, Idaho, and Alaska

Vancouver Honda/Acura Meet

Old 02-14-2007, 12:27 AM

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
Thumbs down Vancouver Honda/Acura Meet

Hello pacific northwest guys. i've set up a meet in vancouver,bc and apparently there a couple FG2, EP3, DC5 coming up here from your area, so i decided to post the meet details in here to see if any of you guys would like to come up and meet some vancourites and come on a cruise with us.

If you guys are unsure where the meet location is, i can maybe meet you somewhere and we can all cruise to the meet spot. Anyways, here are the details :

Its kenny_son the meet whore. I've been talking with a few of my buddies and we're all fiending for a meet/cruise and I know you guys are too haha. So that is why im setting one up for the end of february.

Its actually going to be like a "ANY honda/acura" meet. Now i know some of you guys dont like the young ricers with civics and stuff, but I think it would be cool to meet up with a bunch of other honda fanboizz haha and i hope i can get more s2k guys out than the very first meet i set up where we got 15 cars!!!!
Anyways, here are the details.

Place: Big parking lot @ the corner of Hastings & Renfrew again. (Right across from Playland).

When: Sunday, February 25th, 2007... Meet between 12 - 1 pm.
Who: S2000's, RSX's, EP3's, Integras, Civics, ETC.. pretty much ANY Honda/Acura.

We'll all meet up, take some pics, maybe go for a cruise after to cypress or squamish.. should be a pretty big meet!!

i especially want to see the new owners that recently got their s2k's and guys who havent come to any meets before.

1. kenny_son